forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

@Pickles-Is-Team-Victory
You'll either get a laugh or a cry out of this lol
I was digging through my old folders from like 8th grade and stuff (to throw a bunch of things away) and I remembered that I'd made a Frankenstein playlist as my final, and being the little Slytherin that I was I went through all of my instrumental playlists to make a score with like..reasoning for each song. So I was like "Oh! That'd be cool to have again!"
So I looked through the papers and my google docs and apparently my dumb 8th grade ass didn't save it.

Deleted user

Baylee I'm adopting you as my son.
You get no say.

It is done.

Deleted user

(Sorry for playing Devil's advocate, but I felt like this needed to be said.)
Ugh. No one ever fucking understands. I guess that's fine. I'll just sit right back in the damn corner with a dunce cap on my head. Sorry for existing.

I would like to know who said these things.
And
Who thought they could moderate my chat.
:)
Please.
Tell me.

@Pickles group

@Pickles-Is-Team-Victory
I was digging through my old folders from like 8th grade and stuff (to throw a bunch of things away) and I remembered that I'd made a Frankenstein playlist as my final, and being the little Slytherin that I was I went through all of my instrumental playlists to make a score with like..reasoning for each song. So I was like "Oh! That'd be cool to have again!"
So I looked through the papers and my google docs and apparently my dumb 8th grade ass didn't save it.

OOF On the bright side you have less than 400 hours of listening to the musical to get to cough 420 hours Eris don't hate me

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Ugh. No one ever fucking understands. I guess that's fine. I'll just sit right back in the damn corner with a dunce cap on my head. Sorry for existing.

And
Please.
Tell me.

Facepalm. There is a difference between "acting like I could moderate a chat" and stating my honest opinion. My opinions are not always going to be popular and I have long since accepted that. But please, don't interpret it as something that it is not.

Deleted user

Baylee I'm adopting you as my son.
You get no say.

It is done.

Oh? Why is this?

@HighPockets group

@Pickles-Is-Team-Victory

OOF On the bright side you have less than 400 hours of listening to the musical to get to cough 420 hours Eris don't hate me

True true!

Deleted user

And
Please.
Tell me.

Facepalm. There is a difference between "acting like I could moderate a chat" and stating my honest opinion. My opinions are not always going to be popular and I have long since accepted that. But please, don't interpret it as something that it is not.

Well, there's your answer, Eris.

Deleted user

And
Please.
Tell me.

The issue was that you told us to stop, which is something only a moderator would be allowed to do. Therefore, acting as a moderator. What you said wasn't stating an opinion, it was giving out an order. The fact you tried to lie and say you didn't is almost laughable.

Also, you tried to delete the comment, but I had quoted it previously, so nice try. :)

(I don't quite like the whole slinging insults thing going on here. It is true that Scoob made some horrible decisions, but he's still a human being with feelings. He's simply been misguided and is difficult to teach. If he had acted differently or had better influences, things could've been much different and more favourable. We need to acknowledge that what he did was wrong and leave it to the past where it belongs. So please, stop insulting Scoob. It's not right and almost makes you just as bad as him.)

Deleted user

ooh I'm liking this it's been a while since the rudeness chat was actually rude

Detective Baylee was on the case