forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Also, you tried to delete the comment, but I had quoted it previously, so nice try. :)

I deleted it as to pretty much say "forget about it, I'm sorry". Also, I didn't demand for you guys to stop. I simply requested it. You by no means had to stop, I was just saying how I felt and that was all. If you want to see it as a lie, have fun with that, by my intentions are my own, I know what they were, and no one can convince me of something different. I hope that you have a great day, Baylee. You're truly wonderful. <3

Deleted user

Also, you tried to delete the comment, but I had quoted it previously, so nice try. :)

I deleted it as to pretty much say "forget about it, I'm sorry". Also, I didn't demand for you guys to stop. I simply requested it. You by no means had to stop, I was just saying how I felt and that was all. If you want to see it as a lie, have fun with that, by my intentions are my own, I know what they were, and no one can convince me of something different. I hope that you have a great day, Baylee. You're truly wonderful. <3

Demand, request, it don't matter. It isn't your place to do so.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I love realism art, I would draw, but my art is horrible and I mostly do watercolor landscapes.

I'm taking a class 2 hours a day during school. This is an assignment/project to wrap up our month-ish of drawing faces.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'm with Baylee. This chat is for calling out users or just being angry with the world. Only the moderator, Eris, can deem something as 'too far' or request to either drop something or stop.

Deleted user

(Sorry for playing Devil's advocate, but I felt like this needed to be said.)
Ugh. No one ever fucking understands. I guess that's fine. I'll just sit right back in the damn corner with a dunce cap on my head. Sorry for existing.

I would like to know who said these things.
And
Who thought they could moderate my chat.
:)
Please.
Tell me.

Facepalm. There is a difference between "acting like I could moderate a chat" and stating my honest opinion. My opinions are not always going to be popular and I have long since accepted that. But please, don't interpret it as something that it is not.

The issue was that you told us to stop, which is something only a moderator would be allowed to do. Therefore, acting as a moderator. What you said wasn't stating an opinion, it was giving out an order. The fact you tried to lie and say you didn't is almost laughable.

(I don't quite like the whole slinging insults thing going on here. It is true that Scoob made some horrible decisions, but he's still a human being with feelings. He's simply been misguided and is difficult to teach. If he had acted differently or had better influences, things could've been much different and more favourable. We need to acknowledge that what he did was wrong and leave it to the past where it belongs. So please, stop insulting Scoob. It's not right and almost makes you just as bad as him.)

The point here Nie-Huaisang is that Scoob went into a chat with hostility and people reacted in kind. It doesn't matter if he may have been a good person outside of that, he chose to act like a prick when he could have just been a nice person much like the rest of us. That kind of behavior doesn't warrant anything but disrespect and the like directed back at him. People were in the right to be angry. Scoob doesn't deserve you defending him because you are basing your defense on something you cannot back up with proof. It is extraordinarily naïve.

Also–as if you couldn't tell–people here in the rudeness chat don't give a rats ass if you like something or not. I would keep that in mind when you attempt to mod a situation where the aggressor was obviously in the wrong.

Deleted user

I'm with Baylee. This chat is for calling out users or just being angry with the world. Only the moderator, Eris, can deem something as 'too far' or request to either drop something or stop.

I try to keep it fair.

Deleted user

Baylee I'm adopting you as my son.
You get no say.

It is done.

Oh? Why is this?

because I want it to be so.
:P
I admire your tenacity, blunt wit, and general annoyed human energy you put off.

Deleted user

You get no say.

It is done.

Oh? Why is this?

I admire your tenacity, blunt wit, and general annoyed human energy you put off.

Thx

It comes from the fact that I just don't care what people think of me

@HellsAbove

I love realism art, I would draw, but my art is horrible and I mostly do watercolor landscapes.

I'm taking a class 2 hours a day during school. This is an assignment/project to wrap up our month-ish of drawing faces.

Well, I wish you good luck.
I'm not in school and I do not miss the end of the term projects.

@zillakami-said-acab

Guys, Nie's still learning, and they're an amazing person and friend. We should all try to be understanding.
Should I not have defended them?
They're just amazing as a person and I hate when stuff like this happens IRL and online.

@HighPockets group

You get no say.

It is done.

Oh? Why is this?

Also…..Chaotic.