forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I roleplayed on discord for a hot second, but looking back on them I was terrible. I learned how to actually roleplay literately from this website.

@Moxie group

I've been rping for like . . . a year?? Idk I'm too lazy to go back and check. It might be more than that.
My rping is the one writing thing I look back at and don't immediately hate
Lol I tried so hard to not be hated that my writing wasn't too bad.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'll call her and leave her a million voicemails. At least one will be singing Shawn Mendez. I don't know why either.

YOU DID NOT DO THIS AND I AM SO VERY DISAPPOINTED

I was busy. I finished that paper I wasn't doing the night before last and put it in one minute before it was due. Honestly I need to stop being like this but I feel like I deserve a prize for continuing to skirt consequences.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I've been rping for like . . . a year?? Idk I'm too lazy to go back and check. It might be more than that.

I was never a serious RPer. But I've been doing it for a bit more than a year and am way better than when I started. But I was still pretty awesome in the beginning as Eris can attest to.

Deleted user

I roleplayed on discord for a hot second, but looking back on them I was terrible. I learned how to actually roleplay literately from this website.

same but I started on Google Plus

I was actually so bad I got kicked off of the group I was in, then I went and basically LARPed (over the phone) with a friend that helped me enrich characters but didn’t actually help me talk at all lmao. tho most of my OCs come from that RP.

Deleted user

I now have two roleplays that ended up with over a thousand responses (Shout-out Crocs and Circe) and were actually pretty fucking good

Ver proud

Deleted user

I have an RP with over 6000 replies lmaooo and another with the same person with 5000

@Mojack group

I was in a RP that lasted at least 3 years, it only stopped because the people I did it with stopped playing the game the RP was in

@Reblod flag

I've been RPing for…well technically around ten years but when I was younger I would do really intense live-action role plays with a friend at school where we would be characters instead of ourselves for weeks at a time
Online I've been roleplaying for a bit over half that time maybe 6 or 7 years in, at first, open-world online games. I stopped for a long time and now I only roleplay on this forum.

But I remember a roleplay on an online game that lasted for a year and stopped because we literally finished the RP. The character's arcs were finished and there was nothing else for us to do. I think there were 3 or 4 of us including me who stuck with it for the whole time. I lost contact with those people since I stopped playing the game but I have so many good memories from it

@ElderGod-kirky group

I never really got into roleplaying all that much. Wasn't interested. But then I stuck myself into a "Character Chat" thread and went from there. I was really bad at hogging all the attention, as (as I said earlier) I wasn't used to writing with other people. But I started watching other people and people that I admired (Eris, Crocs–at first, now I know they're a fucking dork–Dragoncita, Persephone, and a few others) and learned from them.

From there, I just started writing how I normally write. And because of roleplaying, my writing itself and my character creation have gotten better.

Deleted user

I've been writing for over a decade now, but only been RPing since I joined this site actually, which will be about 2 years next month. (aheh)

Deleted user

My best RPs don't have a lot of responses, but that's because I value quality over quantity. (not to mention that most of my responses can get ridiculously long)
Dom and I have a flippin intense RP going and it only has like 200 responses? Maybe?

Deleted user

I was never a serious RPer. But I've been doing it for a bit more than a year and am way better than when I started. But I was still pretty awesome in the beginning as Eris can attest to.

Attesting.

Deleted user

I never really got into roleplaying all that much. Wasn't interested. But then I stuck myself into a "Character Chat" thread and went from there. I was really bad at hogging all the attention, as (as I said earlier) I wasn't used to writing with other people. But I started watching other people and people that I admired (Eris, Crocs–at first, now I know they're a fucking dork–Dragoncita, Persephone, and a few others) and learned from them.

From there, I just started writing how I normally write. And because of roleplaying, my writing itself and my character creation have gotten better.

Oh wow. Thank you.