forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Ridiculously long… Yes, that seems to be why i'm struggling to think of a response for our RP

OOP–
Take your time, my friend. I'll tone down my insanity. lol

@ElderGod-kirky group

I never really got into roleplaying all that much. Wasn't interested. But then I stuck myself into a "Character Chat" thread and went from there. I was really bad at hogging all the attention, as (as I said earlier) I wasn't used to writing with other people. But I started watching other people and people that I admired (Eris, Crocs–at first, now I know they're a fucking dork–Dragoncita, Persephone, and a few others) and learned from them.

From there, I just started writing how I normally write. And because of roleplaying, my writing itself and my character creation have gotten better.

Oh wow. Thank you.

You're still one of my favorites, even if I don't stalk much

Deleted user

It's okay, I don't really have that many public RPs anymore. (shrug)

@ElderGod-kirky group

Side note:

Probably not a legit thing to get pissed about, but eh. Me needs rant. So we started our 3/4 view final yesterday. Went to a different classroom and got a student to model for us. It was a half hour to 45 minute estimate of time we would take to get the initial drawing down before we took a picture to get details. Understandable that some people can't sit still that long, I sure can't (hence why I have a ring and four bracelets on almost everyday). sigh. The guy I was drawing… wouldn't sit still for two seconds. Not even five minutes in and he's moving his head to a different position, the one thing I'm drawing!!! Fifty minutes of me staring at him and wanting to throttle him, adjusting my sketch and adapting to the changing pose, guessing what things look like, and getting overall frustrated. Wasn't overly friendly, either, at least to me.

I basically had to redo the entire thing today multiple times 'cause he got a weird head and was at a weird angle. Thank God I got a picture of him to use

Deleted user

When 'the one that got away' returns because you both work for the same company and he just moved to seattle for a promotion.

Stress laughter

Deleted user

When 'the one that got away' returns because you both work for the same company and he just moved to seattle for a promotion.

Stress laughter

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Deleted user

Personally, Death Man is just…a nuisance on this website. His roleplaying is toxic at best and broken English at its worst, he literally caused a chat to shut down

@HighPockets group

Personally, Death Man is just…a nuisance on this website. His roleplaying is toxic at best and broken English at its worst, he literally caused a chat to shut down

^^^
That should be a ban-able offense.

Deleted user

I mean, is 9 months an old user? Because I feel light years ahead of almost all people joining recently

Deleted user

Ten months, now. I hadn't checked it in a while

What considers a user "old?"

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

He wasn't the one that got the chat shut down. It was the people literally insulting him, and calling him names that did.

Deleted user

He wasn't the one that got the chat shut down. It was the people literally insulting him, and calling him names that did.

ok boomer

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

@Wolfheart
I just have a hard time believing him. Why would he confess to being the other accounts if he wasn't?

At that point I believe he was just trying to get people to stop, as it was getting out of hand.