forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Lol Emi got confused and thought we were talking about death in general
Tbh, I think we should debate that. Far more interesting

Flashes back to walking into a discussion on if death was even real during a philosophy class

@HighPockets group

wheeze

I don’t know if this is still the topic, but that fucking Death shit is ridiculous

Death isn’t something that can be tracked and sniffed out. It literally just happens by chance, and we as conscious human beings understand that.

Well, some of us.

Anywho I’ll stop talking about it. Sorry if anyone was triggered by that, for I know death is kinda finicky lol

I love this.

The Book Thief has entered the chat

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's not 'behind your back' when it's on a public forum, hon.

I know, but constantly? It's still kinda mean.

Maybe-and just hear me out here-it was mean of him to say transphobic, racist, and abilist stuff? Idk, just a thought. But by all means, tell me about how mEaN I, an autistic woman, am for being offended that he used a slur that's been applied to people like me.

You slay Jyn.

Thank you, Dom, but I don't kill people.
Well, real people anyways.

I commend you for your self restraint.

@HighPockets group

death is

inevitable

period

Life is just one massive twisty-twirly waterslide towards our inevitable deaths, and so we must decide if we want to stay safely in our inflateable rafts or explore the park.

@HighPockets group

Maybe-and just hear me out here-it was mean of him to say transphobic, racist, and abilist stuff? Idk, just a thought. But by all means, tell me about how mEaN I, an autistic woman, am for being offended that he used a slur that's been applied to people like me.

You slay Jyn.

I commend you for your self restraint.

Thank you, my good sir.

@Pickles group

You slay Jyn.

I dunno, I almost died when you told me about the Frankenstein musical

@HighPockets group

You slay Jyn.

I dunno, I almost died when you told me about the Frankenstein musical

Imagine my reaction discovering it.
And my reaction to learning that I listened to it for 69 hours