forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

You made this so much bigger than it had to. It was an off-hand comment on a different fucking thread

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

It's not 'behind your back' when it's on a public forum, hon.

I know, but constantly? It's still kinda mean.

Maybe-and just hear me out here-it was mean of him to say transphobic, racist, and abilist stuff? Idk, just a thought. But by all means, tell me about how mEaN I, an autistic woman, am for being offended that he used a slur that's been applied to people like me.

I never saw him post things like that and if he did, I'm sorry, because I don't support those things either.. I saw Kadien do it, and he was a legit separate user, who tried to claim he was Death Man to hurt his reputation.

@HighPockets group

To be quite honest I don't care if I look silly, I don't like it when people keep bringing up the shortcomings of others. It doesn't need to be brought up. At all.

You're mad…about people complaining about others….in the Rudeness Chat….
confused confusion GIF

Okay. I may be in the wrong here. And I'm starting to get confused on the original subject. So at this point I'm going to back off. I have no problem with people complaining about people here. It's what it was made for. I have a problem with it being brought up elsewhere as if there isn't a real person behind it. But at this point it's not worth it, since I'm fighting a one-man battle. I apologize for any offense or immaturity on my part.

Deleted user

You're defending a transphobic racist who made fun of a disabled woman. You have no legs to stand on.

I already said, I didn't know about those posts.
How was I supposed to know about it? When I don't follow those chats?
I went off of what I knew, and saw, and I have been raised to assume the best in others. I apologize for being a naive teenager trying to defend someone I thought didn't deserve it. Now can we please just drop it.

@HighPockets group

The reason this battle is "one-man" is because the rest of us pulled the wool out of our eyes and saw Death Man for what he really is: a transphobic and abilist racist who uses slurs.

@HighPockets group

I went off of what I knew, and saw, and I have been raised to assume the best in others. I apologize for being a naive teenager trying to defend someone I thought didn't deserve it. Now can we please just drop it.

Maybe look into the person you seem dead-set on defending before saying he's just misunderstood?

Deleted user

You could have done a bit more research before defending him.

Okay, I admit I was wrong. I should've looked more before assuming stuff. And Maybe the fact that I want to see the best of people can bring me down the wrong path. I admit that. Now can we please just drop the whole thing and stop bringing it back up.

Deleted user

Maybe look into the person you seem dead-set on defending before saying he's just misunderstood?

h o n e s t l y

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

wheeze

I don’t know if this is still the topic, but that fucking Death shit is ridiculous

Death isn’t something that can be tracked and sniffed out. It literally just happens by chance, and we as conscious human beings understand that.

Well, some of us.

Anywho I’ll stop talking about it. Sorry if anyone was triggered by that, for I know death is kinda finicky lol

I love this.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Maybe-and just hear me out here-it was mean of him to say transphobic, racist, and abilist stuff? Idk, just a thought. But by all means, tell me about how mEaN I, an autistic woman, am for being offended that he used a slur that's been applied to people like me.

You slay Jyn.

Deleted user

wheeze

I don’t know if this is still the topic, but that fucking Death shit is ridiculous

Death isn’t something that can be tracked and sniffed out. It literally just happens by chance, and we as conscious human beings understand that.

Well, some of us.

Anywho I’ll stop talking about it. Sorry if anyone was triggered by that, for I know death is kinda finicky lol

I love this.

I'm with Moxie here: What the hell are you talking about??

@Moxie group

Lol Emi got confused and thought we were talking about death in general
Tbh, I think we should debate that. Far more interesting

@HighPockets group

You slay Jyn.

Thank you, Dom, but I don't kill people.
Well, real people anyways.