forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

A lot of people who have joined this site, like, new new users, they suck.

I’ve said this soooo many times, but RPing was better with older users. This site wasn’t intended for younger users, I think, especially RPing.

@HighPockets group

A lot of people who have joined this site, like, new new users, they suck.

I’ve said this soooo many times, but RPing was better with older users. This site wasn’t intended for younger users, I think, especially RPing.

Agreed.

@Katastrophic group

There is a reason I avoid rps, I remember back when i did before forums were a thing for me, it was all minecraft stuff and that was my cringe phase. I haven't rp'd in years but I still know the basic rules and such. There needs to be a tutorial or a video explaining how to not be terrible

Deleted user

I'll get the royalty-free background music and draw the cover art.

@HighPockets group

I think it's less to do with age and more with maturity. Reed is fairly young, but he's a great roleplayer. I've seen older roleplayers who aren't good because they're immature.

@Moxie group

I think it's less to do with age and more with maturity. Reed is fairly young, but he's a great roleplayer. I've seen older roleplayers who aren't good because they're immature.

^^^^^^^^^^
Or just because the they’re inexperienced
Or not used to writing with other people

@HighPockets group

^^^^^^^^^^
Or just because the they’re inexperienced
Or not used to writing with other people

Or are new to writing but older

@Mojack group

Inexperience, maturity, knowing when to act in certain situations (which relates to maturity)

I used to be a bad RPer YEARS ago and I improved over time, it wasn’t that I godmodded; it was just I was more immature and wanted attention and in RP..that was how I got it. I’m honestly surprised that people were willing to join my RPs back then lol

I became more mature, got experience with different RPers, etc. And I’m no way the best RPer but a lot better now

Deleted user

Hm. 16 here and I'd like to think I'm fairly good and mature.

Same here. Though I have some of my cons I’m not as poor as newer, way younger users.

@bubblegum

lowkey just joined the chat
I'm 13 and like Shadows, I would like to think I'm pretty good at RPs. I'm loops, btw, I just changed my username again.

@Mojack group

I’ve been RPing for about 7-8 years I think? It’s kind of weird to think about now lol once I calculated it, that I’ve been doing it for almost a decade

Deleted user

I’ve roleplayed for a pretty long awhile, shortly after I picked up writing.