forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

wheeze

I don’t know if this is still the topic, but that fucking Death shit is ridiculous

Death isn’t something that can be tracked and sniffed out. It literally just happens by chance, and we as conscious human beings understand that.

Well, some of us.

Anywho I’ll stop talking about it. Sorry if anyone was triggered by that, for I know death is kinda finicky lol

Deleted user

I'm just gonna choose not to argue with someone with a biased opinion of the topic (not talking about you, Emi, talking about Wolfheart)

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

And as for him being a newbie, I was like that once too. Possibly worse.
I got called out on this chat, and was genuinely upset that I had caused problems. I don't/can't know if Death Man feels the same, and he probably doesn't. But what hurt more was the fact that I wasn't confronted head on.
I didn't like that people were talking about me behind my back, and I don't think he does either.
I can't stop you from thinking what you want of him.
But please just stop talking shit about him. It's not nice.

@Moxie group

@Wolfheart
I just have a hard time believing him. Why would he confess to being the other accounts if he wasn't?

At that point I believe he was just trying to get people to stop, as it was getting out of hand.

I have a really hard time believing that. The situation wasn’t escalating at that time. And it definitely didn’t help anything. If anything it made it worse for him

I know some people did, but before he came out and said it was him, I didn’t even think that. So why would he say that?

Deleted user

I got called out on this chat, and was genuinely upset that I had caused problems. I don't/can't know if Death Man feels the same, and he probably doesn't. But what hurt more was the fact that I wasn't confronted head on.
I didn't like that people were talking about me behind my back, and I don't think he does either.

It's not talking behind his back when it's a public forum….

Deleted user

Emi no offense but what the fuck are you talking about

the death thing from the personal venting chat?

@Moxie group

First of all, you’re still a newbie
Second of all. He said the n word and r*tard multiple times on multiple chats. He went on the LGBTQ chat and said transphobic things.

@Wolfheart
I just have a hard time believing him. Why would he confess to being the other accounts if he wasn't?

At that point I believe he was just trying to get people to stop, as it was getting out of hand.

I have a really hard time believing that. The situation wasn’t escalating at that time. And it definitely didn’t help anything. If anything it made it worse for him

I know some people did, but before he came out and said it was him, I didn’t even think that. So why would he say that?

At this point I can honestly say I don't know, and honestly I don't quite remember seeing that post either, so you may be right. But at the same time that's not really my main problem.
My main problem is that people keep calling him out as an immature user behind his back, and using him as an example to name others.
I know how it feels to have people talk about you behind your back IRL and on here. It hurts. A LOT.
That's why I'm defending him.

@Moxie group

Huh???
We’re talking about death man, not death

Deleted user

Huh???

ok i am slightly behind

i apologize please just ignore me lmao

Deleted user

Also, this is the rudeness chat

We can talk shit on whoever the

we want :)

@Moxie group

@Wolfheart

At this point I can honestly say I don't know, and honestly I don't quite remember seeing that post either, so you may be right. But at the same time that's not really my main problem.
My main problem is that people keep calling him out as an immature user behind his back, and using him as an example to name others.
I know how it feels to have people talk about you behind your back IRL and on here. It hurts. A LOT.
That's why I'm defending him.

To quote Baylee’s genius comment, “ It's not talking behind his back when it's a public forum….”

First of all, you’re still a newbie
Second of all. He said the n word and r*tard multiple times on multiple chats. He went on the LGBTQ chat and said transphobic things.

Actually I'm not new to the site. I've been here over a year, and was forced to delete my original account because of parental, IRL, and personal issues. I came back because I needed a place to be me, because my I felt trapped in my real life.
But that's another story.
If you need proof I can tag users to vouch for me.

@Moxie group

Huh???

ok i am slightly behind

i apologize please just ignore me lmao

Lol it’s okay babe

@HighPockets group

If you want to keep defending him and make yourself look like a fool, then so be it. Some people will latch onto and defend even the most obnoxious and insufferable people to the death, I swear-

Deleted user

Actually I'm not new to the site. I've been here over a year, and was forced to delete my original account because of parental, IRL, and personal issues. I came back because I needed a place to be me, because my I felt trapped in my real life.

I don’t think that’s what they’re talking about

like,

at all

like,

at all

Moxie said I was a newbie, I was simply correcting them.

Deleted user

It's not 'behind your back' when it's on a public forum, hon.

I know, but constantly? It's still kinda mean.

It's called the Rudeness chat for a reason

Deleted user

like,

at all

Moxie said I was a newbie, I was simply correcting them.

but with the unnecessary information attatched?

@HighPockets group

It's not 'behind your back' when it's on a public forum, hon.

I know, but constantly? It's still kinda mean.

Maybe-and just hear me out here-it was mean of him to say transphobic, racist, and abilist stuff? Idk, just a thought. But by all means, tell me about how mEaN I, an autistic woman, am for being offended that he used a slur that's been applied to people like me.

To be quite honest I don't care if I look silly, I don't like it when people keep bringing up the shortcomings of others. It doesn't need to be brought up. At all.