forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

tHAT'S EVEN WORSE MOXIE

IDK MAN
bro you either drink the bones ice and suffer, or you end up in the hospital and suffer. Either way you're gonna suffer, but this way will be shorter

you're gonna suffer, but you'll be happy about it

Shit whats that from?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Side note: I got a deep tissues massage today (Thank you Microsoft) and I cried because it hurt but also because it felt so damn good.

Now I am a limp noodle.

massages are the worst

Take that awful opinion elsewhere

why do y'all enjoy people groping your muscles

It's so uncomfortable

because it's not groping. T_T

Yeah it's hella comfy.

@Pickles group

How does my sister not know that her thin ass white shirt is SEE THROUGH ALREADY, NEVERMIND ON STAGE?? she's a ho and I hate her
And none of the other kids get it either. Ughh I don't want to see your fucking black size small or whatever tf bra that you're wearing. Wear a gosh darn tank top underneath it

Um??????????????
Maybe she didn't notice?
I've worn a white t-shirt on stage without noticing it was see-through
Don't call your sister a ho for something that may have been a mistake

I literally asked how she didn't notice. It's see through off stage too. And through both layers when it's not on. And trust me. I know my sister. She's a ho.

@Pickles group

tHAT'S EVEN WORSE MOXIE

IDK MAN
bro you either drink the bones ice and suffer, or you end up in the hospital and suffer. Either way you're gonna suffer, but this way will be shorter

Shit whats that from?

Harry Potter

Deleted user

How does my sister not know that her thin ass white shirt is SEE THROUGH ALREADY, NEVERMIND ON STAGE?? she's a ho and I hate her
And none of the other kids get it either. Ughh I don't want to see your fucking black size small or whatever tf bra that you're wearing. Wear a gosh darn tank top underneath it

Um??????????????
Maybe she didn't notice?

I literally asked how she didn't notice. It's see through off stage too. And through both layers when it's not on. And trust me. I know my sister. She's a ho.

Don't use words like that. I don't care if that's how you think. As someone who is called a ho semi-often, it sucks. Don't do it.

Deleted user

Well, today's been shitty

No food, and now I just learned that I'm not coaching the basketball team.

@Pickles group

Um??????????????
Maybe she didn't notice?

Don't use words like that. I don't care if that's how you think. As someone who is called a ho semi-often, it sucks. Don't do it.

You aren't a ho. I don't use that often. She is a ho.

Deleted user

Um??????????????
Maybe she didn't notice?

You aren't a ho. I don't use that often. She is a ho.

That's not what this is about. This is about trying to get you to understand what it feels like to be the one being called a ho.

@Moxie group

tHAT'S EVEN WORSE MOXIE

IDK MAN

Shit whats that from?

Harry Potter

Fuck. Wow. Kick me out of the fandom

Deleted user

Jesus Christ Pickles it could have been a mistake. and if it wasn't, then so what? It's her life. Maybe one day she'll look back at it and call herself a ho, but you don't need to do so.

Deleted user

There's a lot of things a lot of us don't have to do and we fucking do it anyway so get over it.

Like drugs :)

@Pickles group

When they're in divination. Book three. At least I think it's in the book, too. Movie for sure. I haven't read them in a while. Either tea leaves or crystal ball things. I think tea leaves

Deleted user

(Eris don't kill me I'm just trying to lighten the mood)

I laughed. :P

Deleted user

Being called whatever doesn't have to be so bad. Grow thicker skin, people get off on making you upset. Let that shit slide right off you. Their opinion doesn't matter.

If you're a ho, you're a ho. Own it. Who cares?
I've slept with more people than mos of your age numbers, does that make me a ho? Meh. Maybe. Do I care? No.

Get over it. It's just a word.

Deleted user

This is what happens when you say something and leave and the rest of us are left to translate amongst ourselves XD

Ya'll must translate the old wizened words of this crone to achieve ultimate happiness

Deleted user

Being called whatever doesn't have to be so bad. Grow thicker skin, people get off on making you upset. Let that shit slide right off you. Their opinion doesn't matter.

If you're a ho, you're a ho. Own it. Who cares?
I've slept with more people than mos of your age numbers, does that make me a ho? Meh. Maybe. Do I care? No.

Get over it. It's just a word.

I still don't like being called it.
Especially since the reasons I am called a ho are different from what you may think.