tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

drink some water
Doesn’t have to be much
Just consume some earth liquid for the sake of healthy

1. She wasn't even talking to you and
  2. I know what it's like to be in the hospital because of dehydration and it ain't fun, so go drink some fucking water. -_-

Deleted user

Side note: I got a deep tissues massage today (Thank you Microsoft) and I cried because it hurt but also because it felt so damn good.

Now I am a limp noodle.

@croccin-champagne

i will Not drink water bcs it's yucky and i don't want to go to the kitchen bcs then i have to actually do things

baylee d'you need me to like. fight your family

Deleted user

Side note: I got a deep tissues massage today (Thank you Microsoft) and I cried because it hurt but also because it felt so damn good.

Now I am a limp noodle.

massages are the worst

@Pickles group

I seriously want to vomit right now they're so horrible
Like, they can't possibly all be completely tone deaf can they? Well, they are. Even the good ones. And there's THREE at least and they all have three songs and we have to stay for every last one
And I can tell who thinks they're all that but they aren't. Junior high kids are fucking awful

@Moxie group

tHAT'S EVEN WORSE MOXIE

IDK MAN
bro you either drink the bones ice and suffer, or you end up in the hospital and suffer. Either way you're gonna suffer, but this way will be shorter

Deleted user

Now I am a limp noodle.

massages are the worst

Take that awful opinion elsewhere

Deleted user

tHAT'S EVEN WORSE MOXIE

IDK MAN
bro you either drink the bones ice and suffer, or you end up in the hospital and suffer. Either way you're gonna suffer, but this way will be shorter

you're gonna suffer, but you'll be happy about it

Deleted user

Now I am a limp noodle.

massages are the worst

why do y'all enjoy people groping your muscles

It's so uncomfortable

Deleted user

Now I am a limp noodle.

massages are the worst

why do y'all enjoy people groping your muscles

It's so uncomfortable

because it's not groping. T_T

@Pickles group

How does my sister not know that her thin ass white shirt is SEE THROUGH ALREADY, NEVERMIND ON STAGE?? she's a ho and I hate her
And none of the other kids get it either. Ughh I don't want to see your fucking black size small or whatever tf bra that you're wearing. Wear a gosh darn tank top underneath it

Deleted user

How does my sister not know that her thin ass white shirt is SEE THROUGH ALREADY, NEVERMIND ON STAGE?? she's a ho and I hate her
And none of the other kids get it either. Ughh I don't want to see your fucking black size small or whatever tf bra that you're wearing. Wear a gosh darn tank top underneath it

Um??????????????
Maybe she didn't notice?
I've worn a white t-shirt on stage without noticing it was see-through
Don't call your sister a ho for something that may have been a mistake