forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

Being called whatever doesn't have to be so bad. Grow thicker skin, people get off on making you upset. Let that shit slide right off you. Their opinion doesn't matter.

If you're a ho, you're a ho. Own it. Who cares?
I've slept with more people than mos of your age numbers, does that make me a ho? Meh. Maybe. Do I care? No.

Get over it. It's just a word.

I still don't like being called it.
Especially since the reasons I am called a ho are different from what you may think.

It wasn't about you tho?

Deleted user

Being called whatever doesn't have to be so bad. Grow thicker skin, people get off on making you upset. Let that shit slide right off you. Their opinion doesn't matter.

If you're a ho, you're a ho. Own it. Who cares?
I've slept with more people than mos of your age numbers, does that make me a ho? Meh. Maybe. Do I care? No.

Get over it. It's just a word.

I still don't like being called it.
Especially since the reasons I am called a ho are different from what you may think.

It wasn't about you tho?

I have a feeling you are not understanding this conversation

Deleted user

Mmkay, Miriam.

Heavens forbid anyone have a problem other than Eris

Deleted user

I literally just said mmkay.
Don't bring your 'little issue' with me into this.

Deleted user

I do not have an issue with you
I have an issue with you being a bit of a bitch at times

@ElderGod-kirky group

I have a feeling you are not understanding his conversation

I have a feeling you're twisting this conversation.

Pickles was the one who had a problem with her sister and called her a ho. You're the one who turned it into your problem. I have eyes and a working brain, darling. I can comprehend words just fine

Deleted user

I do not have an issue with you
I have an issue with you being a bit of a bitch at times

For giving people sound advice about not letting what people say get to them?
Gee– I had no idea that was being a bitch.

Deleted user

I have a feeling you are not understanding his conversation

I have a feeling you're twisting this conversation.

Pickles was the one who had a problem with her sister and called her a ho. You're the one who turned it into your problem. I have eyes and a working brain, darling. I can comprehend words just fine

I said that it isn't exactly kind to call someone a ho? Step off. You aren't even a part of this.

Deleted user

Neither are you????

Yes? I am????? Read???
I'm done with this conversation.

Deleted user

EVERYONE IN THIS CHAT IS SO GODDAMN DRAMATIC
DROP IT
THIS CONVERSATION
HAS
BEEN
DROPPED
EVERYONE TAKE A CHILL PILL AND RELAX

@Moxie group

Okay I promise, I’m not trying to be rude at all (despite the chat) but why are you on the chat of conflict gives you anxiety? It’s the rudeness chat, it’s literally for conflict. Idk it just sounds very stressful and you’re nice and I don’t want that for you

@Pickles group

Hey ella remember when you put a link to Joinen's video on coppa on the debate chat a while ago? Well I watched it and now he's like, half my recommended feed so that's a thing ONE video, YouTube. ONE