forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

ERIS HOW COME YOU DIDN'T FIND IT BEFORE NOW???

I DON'T KNOW?!
But fuck am I literally Alastor with my friends. XD

Deleted user

Unpopular opinion

I don't like Hazbin Hotel

It's okay friend. Nobody's perfect. :D

Deleted user

I'm just a ho for silly raunchy shows. My watch history on Netflix and Hulu is just…..wild.

@Reblod flag

Do you ever really want to change your profile picture but know that you might as well be changing your entire identity because profile pictures are like your id and if it changes people don't recognise you and it spurs a wave of confusion and betrayal and in the end not even you know who you are anymore?
Because that's what I'm going through right now

@Moxie group

Do you ever really want to change your profile picture but know that you might as well be changing your entire identity because profile pictures are like your id and if it changes people don't recognise you and it spurs a wave of confusion and betrayal and in the end not even you know who you are anymore?
Because that's what I'm going through right now

See I am an inovator
I made a bunch of different backgrounds and stuff with a drawing app that still incorporates my M
I have a christmas themed one that I'll use soon

Deleted user

I just keep Unseelie King in it, but like, I hate my profile pic right now.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I did have a different username, but I've stuck with my current one for a while. Profile pic on the other hand… Not so much. But if I were to change both, I still have my Circe

Deleted user

I change my name every other day

Your new one made me laugh for real.
It was a strange experience.

Deleted user

my pfp is just so me that I can't change it. But the name changes to suit my fancy.

Deleted user

Anytime I see a picture I like better than my current profile photo, I switch my name