Deleted user

Who care's if we're dramatic?

I personally love it.

What is life without a little spice?

:D

@Moxie group

I wanna say something so bad but I will refrain

Say it. :D

Well . . . I was going to point out that apparently everyone on this chat is so dramatic, but Miriam is on this caht too. Soooooo ig that would make her dramatic as well

But thats too childish, so I won't say that

@The-Magician group

To be fair, I think it’s pretty fun being dramatic. Makes things interesting. If we weren’t all at least a little dramatic then we’d be ridiculously boring and I don’t think I can handle boring people.

Anyway, can someone please explain to me why I’m selfish? My stepdad thinks it’s okay to say that I’m selfish for not doing things to his standard. I was supposed to get out of bed at idek what time this morning but I kept falling asleep because I was T I R E D. And he says I’m selfish??? Like excuse you? If he knew half of the shit that goes on with me then he wouldn’t be saying that—but wait! He doesn’t know, because I feel like I can’t tell him that shit 🙄

Deleted user

I wanna say something so bad but I will refrain

Say it. :D

Well . . . I was going to point out that apparently everyone on this chat is so dramatic, but Miriam is on this caht too. Soooooo ig that would make her dramatic as well

But thats too childish, so I won't say that

I never claimed I wasn't dramatic??? Jesus

Deleted user

It's these type of discussions when I press the quote button, begin to type something, then just delete it

@The-Magician group

Instead of asking people to let it go, why don’t you yourself stop talking about it. Don’t respond to anything relating to it, it’s pointless. That’s something I’ve never understood about the human race, they ask for someone to “let it go” but they don’t drop it themselves by just not fucking responding.
Stop responding.

Deleted user

I mean, I like Family Guy, so it's not like my sense of humor is very refined

I just never got into it

Deleted user

Dear the fuckers who point out how pale my skin is: Yes, I realize. I have a vitamin deficiency from not being able to go outside because of my sensory problems.
"But just go outside."
… My sensory problems literally make me not able too. I get a headache from the smells. I get a panic attack from the sound of the lawn mower. Fuck off.