forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Gonna be rude to my knee for a sec.

Why the fuck won't it heal properly! I fell down stairs over summer, but then over the break I fell down more stairs and now my knee is fucked up again.

Aw shit bro I’m sorry

@The-Magician group

I have a progress review tonight, I'm literally waiting for my art tutor to say I'm not doing good enough.
Like EXCUSE ME, Simon, I am trying my damned hardest to get all this work done. I am currently doing a massive ass portrait of a girl in my class, and on top of that I'm also trying to get all the book work done. Please for-fucking-give me for not being as quick or as motivated as the rest of the people in my class but frankly you don't know half of the shit that I am going through at the moment—not that it would make a difference anyway because no one in this bloody college actually listens and makes anything any better.
I'm cool with him talking to me privately on where I need to catch up, but how fucking dare he report me to my parents and have them jump back onto my shoulders when they have only just gotten off them. Give me a fucking break already.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'm always dehydrated. I apparently refuse to drink all day, and I only drink something when I either am bored, have it sitting in front of/near me, or I'm really thirsty.

Honestly surprised I haven't died yet

@Pickles group

I'm always dehydrated. I apparently refuse to drink all day, and I only drink something when I either am bored, have it sitting in front of/near me, or I'm really thirsty.

Honestly surprised I haven't died yet

same

@The-Magician group

^^^^^ Literally me. I constantly have a headache

throws water at Moxie H Y D R A T E!!!!

Hmmmm. I’ll consider it

Listen to me sweetheart, you need to stay hydrated. Please, for me?

Deleted user

I'm hyped to see Hamilton tonight but I am not hyped to walk around State Street in the dark/cold for an hour and a half pre-show.

Why not? Sounds kinda fun

Deleted user

MY GODDAMN KNEE BRACE
Y'ALL

MOOD, KNEE BRACES ARE SO FUCKING BLEH

@Moxie group

^^^^^ Literally me. I constantly have a headache

throws water at Moxie H Y D R A T E!!!!

Hmmmm. I’ll consider it

Listen to me sweetheart, you need to stay hydrated. Please, for me?

Okay finnnnne. I’ll drink water

@Moxie group

I'm hyped to see Hamilton tonight but I am not hyped to walk around State Street in the dark/cold for an hour and a half pre-show.

Omg you’re seeing Hamilton???? Where????

@HighPockets group

Omg you’re seeing Hamilton???? Where????

The Overture Center in Madison!

@HighPockets group

Why not? Sounds kinda fun

Because it's cold as balls and also there's loud guys and stuff.

Deleted user

i can't imagine being dehydrated

water is more than a life source

it's my l o v e r

Deleted user

MY GODDAMN KNEE BRACE
Y'ALL

THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH ONE I'VE HAD
EVERY TIME MY DOCTOR PULLS OUT A NEW ONE IT'S LIKE

STOP

I HAD THE FUCKIN SURGERY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GOOD

Deleted user

MY GODDAMN KNEE BRACE
Y'ALL

THIS IS LIKE THE FIFTH ONE I'VE HAD
EVERY TIME MY DOCTOR PULLS OUT A NEW ONE IT'S LIKE

STOP

I HAD THE FUCKIN SURGERY I'M SUPPOSED TO BE ALL GOOD

OOF MAN. I JUST HAD A BRACE FO R MY KNEE 'CAUSE I FUCKED UP ALL THE LIGEMENTS, BUT IT WAS TOO BIG SO IT DID NOTHING

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

How is it that so many people go to see Hamilton. Idthink it was ever performed anywhere near where I live.