I was a fucking angel until my senior year of high school

Were you really?

……yesssssss

Deleted user

I was a fucking angel until my senior year of high school

Were you really?

……yesssssss

mkay buddy sure

okay so maybe I started being shitty my junior year.
But it was toward the end!

Deleted user

Yall need to use a toaster oven instead of a microwave.

those are the best tho?

Deleted user

Mir almost everyone in this chat is older than you-

Not true But either way I still feel old

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

And I was such a loser in middle school
You should’ve seen me, I was so annoying
I would constantly complain about all the stupidest things, make all these jokes that weren’t funny over and over again, only ever talked about myself, would cry every 5 seconds, was a complete homophobic piece of crap, would put others down and invalidate their emotions simply cause I didn’t want to hear them, I’d make up all sorts of awful stories for pity, attempt to tear down any groups of people I didn’t agree with, would always put myself above everyone around me, and was just constantly such an unlikable, toxic human being
And then when everyone despised me for the piece of shit I was I went and faked depression just to win their attention back-!
Like what a bitch, right?

oh wait a minute

@HighPockets group

I'm on Team The-Zombie-Boy-Was-Actually-Gorgeous because don't we all feel like a buncg of stitched up limbs?

I mean I don't but you do you. Or you do him. Whichever you'd prefer.

……..I now realize that I misread this as "bang some stitched up limbs" and that is not, in fact, what Eris meant.

Deleted user

I'm on Team The-Zombie-Boy-Was-Actually-Gorgeous because don't we all feel like a buncg of stitched up limbs?

……..I now realize that I misread this as "bang some stitched up limbs" and that is not, in fact, what Eris meant.

This is from ages ago

LOL

Deleted user

Yall need to use a toaster oven instead of a microwave.

those are the best tho?

Yes, those are the best.

toaster ovens?
I love them.
so much

@HighPockets group

This is from ages ago

LOL

Yeah
I was looking for whenever I screamed about how much I hate Proteus
I also saw that Pickles specifically said "fuck Victor Frankenstein" in their post and lemme tell you, it took so much self control not to respond "Henry probably did"

Deleted user

I would constantly complain about all the stupidest things, make all these jokes that weren’t funny over and over again, only ever talked about myself, would cry every 5 seconds, was a complete homophobic piece of crap, would put others down and invalidate their emotions simply cause I didn’t want to hear them, I’d make up all sorts of awful stories for pity, attempt to tear down any groups of people I didn’t agree with, would always put myself above everyone around me, and was just constantly such an unlikable, toxic human being
And then when everyone despised me for the piece of shit I was I went and faked depression just to win their attention back-!

oh wait a minute

Aren't you still in middle school–

@HighPockets group

I was a clingy, obnoxious, and overly innocent middle schooler. Also loud af.
Until 8th grade where I was nerfed with depression and anxiety and slowly evolved into the chaotic trash friend I am today

@HighPockets group

8th grade was my 'character development' year, if you will. Ninth grade I was just a mess (I essentially dropped out in second semester since I barely did my online classes) and tenth grade has been a hot mess so far too.

Deleted user

i don’t really want to remember myself in 8th grade, cus i was v v awkward

i remember dating my possible girlfriend in eighth grade and it was just super awkward cus I’ve never done such a thing before

‘course now in sophomore year i’ve finally fucking got over myself, the scumbag

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

oh wait a minute

yep. I was just describing myself. that’s the joke.

Deleted user

oh wait a minute

yep. I was just describing myself. that’s the joke.

ahem no ella

You're not allowed to say such things

Apologize immediately

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Indeed dear Nutella. This was a conversation of lighthearted commentary on the hilariousness of our old personalities. Do not force me to have to walk you through all the growth and character development I've seen from you. I warn you that Eris will back me up.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I've steadily grown more secluded and bitter, mostly due to outside forces. Junior year so far has been alright, I guess. Not exactly sure how I'd describe myself in any particular year

Deleted user

I warn you that Eris will back me up.

^^^^^ I will do so in the most 'mom/older sister' way that I know