forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I have two flutes
(Shitty)Wendy (after the saxophone Shitty who is sadly deceased for good)
and Gerald. And I don't remember what I named my piccolo anymore

@ElderGod-kirky group

raises hand Oh wise Crocs, where would you put me?

I'd like to provide the information that I deliberately skipped an hour of chorus because I hated the teacher and the songs, and ended up getting detention for that.

Deleted user

every band kid ive ever known has named their instrument, and also, all choir kids are either assholes, friends, or the purest beings in the universe

yep

Deleted user

I also have a second flute but he’s just named Giardinelli based on how spectacularly amazing the company is

@croccin-champagne

kayla babe, you're definitely somewhere in the friend category. bordering into pure category but only very little. i was a friend as well, but i walked a very fine line between friend and asshole, though all the band kids were my bros

Deleted user

I also have a second flute but he’s just named Giardinelli based on how spectacularly amazing the company is

Giardinelli is fire

Deleted user

So this is about the 5th or 6th time in the last two weeks that my parents came home with food for everyone but me

I should be used to it by now, but damn. It's frustrating as shit.

Deleted user

This isn't even a new thing, either. If I'm not there with them, I literally never get food.

One time I had to have a cheese sandwich and apple sauce for dinner because they had nothing in the house for me to eat.

Deleted user

Honestly I am old and I have come to terms with it

youre like one of the youngest here.
shush

Deleted user

This isn't even a new thing, either. If I'm not there with them, I literally never get food.

One time I had to have a cheese sandwich and apple sauce for dinner because they had nothing in the house for me to eat.

come home with your own delicious food. That's what I do.
I nommed on chipotle in front of my entire family last night while they all had leftovers.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

When mom doesn’t make me food/makes food I really don’t want to eat (I know I’m technically from Kansas City but barbecue is gross okay) I usually either make a sandwich wrap or microwave two frozen chicken sandwiches before nomming on my sadness alone in a corner while my family eats a proper meal

Luckily it doesn’t happen often

@HighPockets group

When mom doesn’t make me food/makes food I really don’t want to eat (I know I’m technically from Kansas City but barbecue is gross okay) I usually either make a sandwich wrap or microwave two frozen chicken sandwiches before nomming on my sadness alone in a corner while my family eats a proper meal

Luckily it doesn’t happen often

Yeah, microwave sandwiches are a godsend. I also really like microwave dumplings and spring rolls, and microwave burritos
I ate mircrowaved burritos for like a week in January bc the weather was so bad that I was home all week from school. It was finals week too

Deleted user

Honestly I am old and I have come to terms with it

youre like one of the youngest here.
shush

I feel old