forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

My friend recommended the fic and when she told me to read this MGK fanfic my first reaction was

But I read it and it was honestly fire
Minus the really cringy sex scenes

@Moxie group

Middle schoolers are the worst (no offense to any middle schoolers here). They're so moody and mean. My sister is 13 and like. Wow. They're the worst.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Middle schoolers are the worst (no offense to any middle schoolers here). They're so moody and mean. My sister is 13 and like. Wow. They're the worst.

^^^^
And she trashes on me saying I'm the moody one, and my parents are sitting there saying that I'm the less moody and bitchy one. And that if I can't go on a family vacation due to being graduated/having a job, it'll be no fun because they're "stuck with her"

Deleted user

Real person fanfic is gross in general

Agreed lol I just write my own sometimes {without smut} and it's good to read if you're looking at different writing styles

@croccin-champagne

To quote John Mulaney, our lord and savior, thirteen year olds are the meanest people in the world. And I'm well aware that I was one of the Worst thirteen year olds

Deleted user

A conversation my sister and mom had yesterday

Sis: Why doesn't he like me?

Mom: Maybe he saw you try to throw that feather last night

Sis: Don't watch me when I'm doing stuff!

Deleted user

I'd like to think that I wasn't that bad

key word in there is "like"

I was a fucking nightmare

@HighPockets group

To quote John Mulaney, our lord and savior, thirteen year olds are the meanest people in the world. And I'm well aware that I was one of the Worst thirteen year olds

I spent all morning watching John Mulaney compilations on YouTube lmao