forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

As always, you and your kin are welcome here, Scarlett. :) Pleasure to see you once more, darling.

I didn't realise until this morning that she'd said anything, and Idk whether or not to be glad that she did.
Well it's nice to know at least that the people here aren't going to start throwing out the typical questions we get ^-^
I shan't be on until later because I am at work until 9PM GMT, just letting you know.

@HighPockets group

You know what?
Everyone give their honest opinions of me, I'm in that kind of mood.
Aka paranoia! Yay.

You are highly opinionated, with a tendency to let your emotions control you. But your passion is part of what makes you you. And I like you.

This is the most Dom compliment I have ever read in my life.

That's very Vulcan, thank you!

@HighPockets group

Everyone saying are you that guy, IS THE USERNAME THE SAME? THEN HE IS.

Quit your holier-than-thou bullshit, it's a confirmed second account. Kaiden is death man, stop defending him.

@zillakami-said-acab

Everyone saying are you that guy, IS THE USERNAME THE SAME? THEN HE IS.

Quit your holier-than-thou bullshit, it's a confirmed second account. Kaiden is death man, stop defending him.

No, I was saying that he is the same person, he's death man too, but it's obvious that he's "that guy"

@HighPockets group

Correct. And death man (in any form) isn't allowed on this chat. Frankly, he shouldn't be allowed on this site, and he deserves no apologies. The only person who deserves an apology is Ella.

@zillakami-said-acab

Correct. And death man (in any form) isn't allowed on this chat. Frankly, he shouldn't be allowed on this site, and he deserves no apologies. The only person who deserves an apology is Ella.

No, i apologized to ella, yes, and kaiden's was for paying way too much attention to his comments.
WHAT SHOULD I CALL HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE????? UGH

@The-Magician group

You know what, Im actually going to test what Scar said yesterday about the thread for my kins.
It can only go two ways.
Let me know if any y'all want to be tagged, I'm tagging a couple whom I think would be interested anyway but hey ho..