forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm going to be rude to my stomach for growling even though I just had lunch an hour and a half ago SHUT UP STOMACH YOU STUPID THING I JUST ATE

lol you're digesting

it's turned into a hungry growl

I got nothin

Other than you may need to eat more. lol
Or you just have a very talkative tape worm.

Actually, I have a very hungry parasite named Victor and his boyfriend, Henry Hugo, Hugo for short. I think I figured out my problem XD (my friend drew him and then we gave him a boyfriend. Apparently they're parasites that live under my skin and collect my "goop")

@JyngerbreadAndStardust Lol.

@Moxie group

I'm going to be rude to my stomach for growling even though I just had lunch an hour and a half ago SHUT UP STOMACH YOU STUPID THING I JUST ATE

lol you're digesting

I got nothin

Actually, I have a very hungry parasite named Victor and his boyfriend, Henry Hugo, Hugo for short. I think I figured out my problem XD (my friend drew him and then we gave him a boyfriend. Apparently they're parasites that live under my skin and collect my "goop")

I was thinking the same thing

Deleted user

School is bitch.

Destroy it

Isildur has entered the chat

WHEEZE

I knew you'd get it

@HighPockets group

lol you're digesting

I got nothin

I was thinking the same thing

Why do y'all gotta call me out like this lmao :'D
Excuse my poor attempt at a 'laughing till I'm crying' emoji, my chromebook doesn't have an emoji keyboard, rip

@HighPockets group

Yeah, it's the only day off of school I've had since it started, and it's a tradition for my mom and I.
I got a Princess Leia necklace from Hot Topic :D

Deleted user

School is bitch.

Destroy it

Isildur has entered the chat

WHEEZE

I knew you'd get it

I started reading it again a few days ago.

From the beginning or from the Beginning?

@The-Magician group

I would like to take this moment to be rude to whomever the fuck has been inside Lee's bedroom while they were at work.

1. Door was slightly open
  2. The light switch was slightly out of place
  3. The blanket on the bed had been moved
  4. The extension cord in the room was in a different place
  5. The lamp had been unplugged
  6. Paper was in the wrong place

Every body in the damn house knows not to come into the room when Lee isn't there, even their gods damned parents know!!
So whoever did it has some serious hell to pay for breaking the rules.

Deleted user

I would like to take this moment to be rude to whomever the fuck has been inside Lee's bedroom while they were at work.

1. Door was slightly open
  2. The light switch was slightly out of place
  3. The blanket on the bed had been moved
  4. The extension cord in the room was in a different place
  5. The lamp had been unplugged
  6. Paper was in the wrong place

Every body in the damn house knows not to come into the room when Lee isn't there, even their gods damned parents know!!
So whoever did it has some serious hell to pay for breaking the rules.

Someone's gonna die

@The-Magician group

Who is speaking?

My name is Scarlett and I am one hell of a pissed off vampire.

Someone's gonna die

Indeed they are child, and you have no idea how much I would love to slaughter everyone else in this house right now for breaking the rules. They all know the rules, and if the children were the ones who came into the room then the parents are equally as guilty for not preventing it.