forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

So, the difference is that DID is, like, people, but your disorder is more like creatures?

@The-Magician group

It isn't a disorder. That's a common misconception that I really hate.
People think that being a Therian is a disorder, when to have a disorder something would have to be wrong.
Having other souls trapped within you isn't wrong.

Deleted user

this is really interesting, how have i never come across this in my research yet???

Deleted user

well, thankyou for sharing, we would never hate on you guys for this at all!

Deleted user

defo! i think that you guys are a pretty great, i hope i get to chat with you guys a lot more!

@The-Magician group

To be honest, if you ever wanted to speak to one of us privately, you can always DM Lee and ask him for one of us.
Of course, it is very draining for him, especially if it is myself, Danny, Lily or Daro.

Deleted user

thankyou, but i do see that as a bit unfair for Lee, draining themselves so i could talk to one of you guys, if you are around, thats cool, but if not thats cool too, you know? (sorry, i am very bad at explaining things the way i want to so that was a really shit explanation…)

edit: and of course, that goes both ways, if you are around, i'm not gonna say, 'can i speak to so-and-so?' you know??? (god i'm so bad at explaining things…)

@The-Magician group

I understood what you meant, it's okay ^-^
I think Lee should set up a thread specifically for us, as in like for all us kins so what we have one place we can talk and then if anyone has questions for us then we can answer them whenever we are about? I dunno, it's just an idea though

@The-Magician group

It depends though.
As of late there as been a lot of unsavory attention, is that something we really want to risk also happening to our thread?
I'll mention it to Lee and see what he says

@HighPockets group

My inner friend got the better of me today at Hot Topic and I bought jewelry I didn't need.
To be fair, it was a Princess Leia rose-gold necklace and a bracelet with all 9 planets plus the sun, but I still didn't need them and even though they were the "two free" of the deal I still feel guilty over it and I hate it.

Deleted user

DON'T REGRET IT THOSE ARE AWESOME
NEXT TIME I GO TO THE MALL I'M GOING TO HOT TOPIC AND GETTING THE SOLAR SYSTEM ONE

@HighPockets group

The Goth Store, basically.
It's kinda intimidating but the workers at the one I go to are literally the sweetest people ever, they put up with me changing my purchase 3 times and gave me a bandaid bc I cut my finger on a paper thing I had in my purse.

Deleted user

Hot Topic is great
Like Jynnie said… It's kinda goth
But it's also where people get the "trendy" clothes

Deleted user

Jyn's one hell of an awesome person!
You're super smart and pretty damn amazing!

@HighPockets group

Jyn's one hell of an awesome person!
You're super smart and pretty damn amazing!

Thank you!
I always feel weird asking how people feel about me bc I don't want to seem like I'm fishing for compliments but at the same time I don't want to feel like a burden or like an annoyance to anyone and I don't like it

Deleted user

I honestly really like you, Jyn
You're opinionated and funny and smart
And how can I not live my Wisconsin buddy? :)