forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Who here has a habit for saying weird shit? I say welp because of an Eminem song I once heard and… yeah.

Are you a Stan? Because same
The other day my brother said "oh, punch me in the stomach" and my first reaction was to scream "Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm feeling just a little stressed out from work, could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair? Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out?"
It's from Just Lose It by Eminem if anyone is curious

Deleted user

Who here has a habit for saying weird shit? I say welp because of an Eminem song I once heard and… yeah.

What song by Eminem tho

^^^^
Emi and I are Stans

@zillakami-said-acab

Are you a Stan? Because same
The other day my brother said "oh, punch me in the stomach" and my first reaction was to scream "Excuse me miss, I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I'm feeling just a little stressed out from work, could you punch me in the stomach and pull my hair? Spit on me, maybe gouge my eyes out?"
It's from Just Lose It by Eminem if anyone is curious

no i heard it on a radio station. and i had a friend who was a stan so i had a stock of incorrect quotes. also thats funny
i think it was kamikaze or something

Deleted user

I assume you know that Emi lol, I was saying that for the other people who don't <3

Deleted user

Ye cus that song’s meaning was to not go crazy if Mathers doesn’t answer right away. It was literally directed to his fanbase lol

@zillakami-said-acab

Ye cus that song’s meaning was to not go crazy if Mathers doesn’t answer right away. It was literally directed to his fanbase lol

which one? without me? because we ARE BRINGING THE MEME FORMAT BACK AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

Deleted user

That song used to scare me {I've listened to Eminem literally since I was born because my dad is a fan and used to listen with me (he's not the best parent okay lol)}

Deleted user

which one? without me? because we ARE BRINGING THE MEME FORMAT BACK AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME

Stan
Not for the faint of heart

Deleted user

Stan still makes me pause and just be like

damn

Cus I have the uncensored version on MP3 (the way it was supposed to be listened to lmao) and I have to sit down and rethink my entire existence

but what frustrates me the most is that it’s a good fucking song and i keep going back to it and

Deleted user

WAIT YOU HAVE AN MP3 TOO
Everyone makes fun of me these days because sPoTiFy

Deleted user

And 100% agreed, Stan was meant to be listened to uncensored on an MP3 that reminds you of the early 2000s

Deleted user

it is a hella good song idk

now I’m listening to Marshal Mathers LP

i should’ve waited to take that picture because I love MMLP

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

(idk, i looked at it, clicked away, and it's still there as if I didn't look at it, but the text for the title of this thread was sorta greyed out. It's done that before, it gets fixed if someone or I post)

(When this happens you can click the “mark unread from here” thing in the … menu next to any message, then click the notification again and it disappears)