forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

So, I have an issue

If farting is, like, a natural human thing

Why can't I let one rip in class without everyone looking at me weird?

Deleted user

I mean, I'mma do it anyways

Why do you gotta look at me like I just committed a crime?

Deleted user

Danny: Gives an actual response that sounds hella smart
Me, with friend brain: It smell bad.

Deleted user

Honestly, I don't even know at this point.
Humans are weird when it comes to asses. That's all I have to say.

Deleted user

Eris. For a solid moment I thought you were talking about donkey's.
I need a nap XD

Deleted user

Yeah, jeez.
Be nicer to your donkey's humans. They're just less evolved humans (Oh gods that's apes. I really need that nap.)

@The-Magician group

Danny, you might actually be my favorite ever

What do you mean??

Danny: Gives an actual response that sounds hella smart

That is literally the only time you will ever see me say something smart. Intellect isn't my forte. "Body over mind" as my father used to say haha

Deleted user

Pft, I can usually put together a pretty smart-sounding response, but it's friend brain hours and that means all smarts went woosh! out the window.

@HighPockets group

That is literally the only time you will ever see me say something smart.

Me talking about my special interests in class before turning back into my chaotic dumbass self when I don't know an obscene amount about the topic.

Deleted user

Me talking about my special interests in class before turning back into my chaotic dumbass self when I don't know an obscene amount about the topic.

M o o d
I went on a full tirade about the American revolution and medicine during that time period with my best friend and everyone else was just like "What the f u c k"

@Pickles group

My friend randomly goes off about invasive species and bees sometimes and everyone's like "wut" and we have to explain what an invasive species is and why they're dangerous

Deleted user

L i o n f i s h
I love them. I know they're invasive, but they're so p r e t t y

@HighPockets group

M o o d
I went on a full tirade about the American revolution and medicine during that time period with my best friend and everyone else was just like "What the f u c k"

I had an intense American Revolution and Civil War phase as a kid, and that has been very helpful in APUSH

Deleted user

L i o n f i s h
I love them. I know they're invasive, but they're so p r e t t y

^^^^^^^