tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

OH MY GOD
I WOULD LIKE TO BE RUDE TO THE BITCH WHO JUST GOT HER PERIOD BLOOD ON ME
WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DOES ONE EVEN DO THAT

Scarlett just let out a little chuckle and I feel bad.
Why on earth would she do that???

Honestly don't it'd be funny to me too if it hadn't actually happened to me

@HighPockets group

She was washing her hands; and when she went over to get paper towels to dry them, she flung a blood clot thingie on me??? Like, what the hell???

DISGASTEN

Deleted user

Okay so.. bit off topic BUT!
I was walking through college today and a guy was walking up the hallway. HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE DOM, I should have grabbed a picture when I could but OH MY GODS!!

I haven't seen Dom in so long lol I barely remember how he looks

@The-Magician group

I was walking through college today and a guy was walking up the hallway. HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE DOM, I should have grabbed a picture when I could but OH MY GODS!!

Well when you're as old as I am, you tend to remember even the minor details.

Deleted user

Well when you're as old as I am, you tend to remember even the minor details.

Is this Lee or a kin?

@Mojack group

I’d like to be rude to the people in the discord server I’m in to be fair, I made the choice to join, but I wanted to see what was going on in there because they had a link on Twitter

They are legitimately communists. They unironically believe it works (even though…it doesn’t…on paper it seems like an okay idea but in practice it has failed and will continue to do so)
They call everyone who disagrees with them bigots or nazis, or both.
Oh and they think boomer is a slur. If you say it you get instantly banned.

I don’t really talk in the server that much, I’m just there to watch other people and see what happens. But hell, I knew these types of people existed - I have never met so many before though.

@Pickles group

I’d like to be rude to the people in the discord server I’m in to be fair, I made the choice to join, but I wanted to see what was going on in there because they had a link on Twitter

They are legitimately communists. They unironically believe it works (even though…it doesn’t…on paper it seems like an okay idea but in practice it has failed and will continue to do so)
They call everyone who disagrees with them bigots or nazis, or both.
Oh and they think boomer is a slur. If you say it you get instantly banned.

I don’t really talk in the server that much, I’m just there to watch other people and see what happens. But hell, I knew these types of people existed - I have never met so many before though.

say boomer and get banned

Deleted user

Any specific reason why sweetie?

dude you're just fire and I want to marry you{hypothetically you creeps}