forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Well thank you, I'm honored.
Though if you were to marry me, you'd have to find a way to deal with me. I'm apparently a handful—according to Danny.

I'M PREPARED

@The-Magician group

Though if you were to marry me, you'd have to find a way to deal with me. I'm apparently a handful—according to Danny.

I'M PREPARED

That's what they all say ;)
I think you would want to get Danny's blessing beforehand though, he's very protective of his family hehe

Deleted user

I'M PREPARED

That's what they all say ;)
I think you would want to get Danny's blessing beforehand though, he's very protective of his family hehe

DANNY COME AT ME I'M GETTING MARRIED B I T C H E S

Deleted user

I WANNA BE THE FLOWER BOY!

NOT IF I'M THE FLOWER GIRL FIRST

WE'LL HAVE A FLOWER CREW

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I’d like to be rude to the people in the discord server I’m in to be fair, I made the choice to join, but I wanted to see what was going on in there because they had a link on Twitter

They are legitimately communists. They unironically believe it works (even though…it doesn’t…on paper it seems like an okay idea but in practice it has failed and will continue to do so)
They call everyone who disagrees with them bigots or nazis, or both.
Oh and they think boomer is a slur. If you say it you get instantly banned.

I don’t really talk in the server that much, I’m just there to watch other people and see what happens. But hell, I knew these types of people existed - I have never met so many before though.

say boomer and get banned

I know I’m late but yes I want to see that
My friend once went on a vegan atheist server and posted a picture of Jesus eating a hamburger

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I know I’m late but yes I want to see that
My friend once went on a vegan atheist server and posted a picture of Jesus eating a hamburger

I did something similar once. I had to research veganism for school and the vegan website I was on had a thing where you could chat with an admin about the vegan lifestyle. Me, being in middle school, spammed them with gifs of people eating meat. When I stopped, all they said was: "I see you are reluctant to learn."

Deleted user

She’s gonna be like, the DJ or something then drink all of the alcohol and say that we’re too young to drink

But before she can do that I’m DJing with my guinea pigs final offer