tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

yes and so do ducks and maybe you

Not me. Maybe the ducks.

Ducks are just plain evil.

@The-Magician group

Ducks and geese are the greatest creatures other than opossums and no one can change my mind

wolves, swans and panthers

Also I'm surprised you remember what I look like.

I remember what everyone (who i've seen) looks like..

@Moxie group

Fuck. Fuck. FuckfuckfUCKK.
Hello. My life has gone to shit.
So I have a gc on instagram with a couple of nb people on it, the rest are just random internet friends.
And I was texting them this morning on the way to school and my mom looks at my phone and asks who I'm texting. And eventually she got it out of me and so now apparently she doesn't know me anymore. She asked why I didn't tell her and I said because I knew she would freak out. Which she did. What I didn't tell her was the other reason, which was that I talk about being bi on that group chat. I considered telling her, but I don't my life to totally go to shit right now. I didn't feel like getting kicked out or my mom looking at me like she failed at like. I'm just trying to get through the school year.
So yeah. FUck. ANd now she might look at my notebook profile so. FUck. When my dad was driving me to school he would always mind his own business, so I didn't feel a need to hide it from my mom. But she did not. Fuckkkkk

Deleted user

yikes

good luck Moxie, I know how terrifying that is. I hope it ends well and if you need to do something drastic to save yourself (like deleting your PMs or something idk) please do it

@Moxie group

I may delete my account.
God.
I so don't want to do that.
I don't want to erase all these characters and shit that I have.
I don't want to lose all of this.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

As a human who has dealt with the compromise o my account by parents, I know how painful it is to lose everything,
But, you can download it, which is a plus, And possibly you can come back later with a new account?

@The-Magician group

OH MY GOD
I WOULD LIKE TO BE RUDE TO THE BITCH WHO JUST GOT HER PERIOD BLOOD ON ME
WHAT THE FUCK
HOW DOES ONE EVEN DO THAT

Scarlett just let out a little chuckle and I feel bad.
Why on earth would she do that???