forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to my body for a second, my throat hurts like hell and it's my body's fault.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I’d like to be rude to existence for a moment because I am absolutely ticked off at the most stupid thing possible and I just want to throw something

What stupid thing am I talking about?
Well, other than myself, I’m mad at iMovie for not letting me hear the existing voiceover while recording another one on top of it-

I’ve been practicing for months now, trying to learn how to sing one song, and now that I’ve finally learned it I can’t even do anything with this knowledge because fricking iMovie won’t let me record vocals over the instrumental

I know what you’re saying, “why the hell are you using iMovie for this you stupid little f-“
And to that I say

LET ME BE LAZY

I don’t want to bother downloading something that’s actually worth my time
Leave me alone

@zillakami-said-acab

And now my siblings are home and I got absolutely nothing done with my alone time.

Dear iMovie-
heck u

i hate imovie but mostly because it DOESN'T PLAY SOUND ON MY DEVICE
DID SOMETHING GO WRONG??????????

@ElderGod-kirky group

(idk, i looked at it, clicked away, and it's still there as if I didn't look at it, but the text for the title of this thread was sorta greyed out. It's done that before, it gets fixed if someone or I post)

@Pickles group

(idk, i looked at it, clicked away, and it's still there as if I didn't look at it, but the text for the title of this thread was sorta greyed out. It's done that before, it gets fixed if someone or I post)

(That happens to me sometimes, too)

Deleted user

DID YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU SAVE A SONG TO A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST THE ARTIST GETS A NOTIFICATION WITH THE NAME OF THE PLAYLIST YOU SAVED IT TO????

Deleted user

I HAVE AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST CALLED "SEA SHANTIES FOR THOTS"
HOW MANY ARTISTS HAVE I CONFUSED

@zillakami-said-acab

I HAVE AN ENTIRE PLAYLIST CALLED "SEA SHANTIES FOR THOTS"
HOW MANY ARTISTS HAVE I CONFUSED

millions of artists. that one lofi playlist i made would confuse so many people. on a better note, my obsession playlist would bring a smile to their face.

Deleted user

Who here has a habit for saying weird shit? I say welp because of an Eminem song I once heard and… yeah.

What song by Eminem tho