forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

(it's called dissociative identity disorder, i'm not gonna say any more than that because i could go on for literal HOURS!)

Deleted user

(it's called dissociative identity disorder, i'm not gonna say any more than that because i could go on for literal HOURS!)

{omg a vamp}

Deleted user

yes mir, because the alters are formed by the mind of a child and what the child thinks they need to survive, alters can be anything. non-human, animals, sometimes inanimate objects. literally whatever that child think it needs to survive, it's mind will create.

Deleted user

I'd like to make it clear I'm not making fun of Scarlett, vampires are just everything

Deleted user

okay, sorry, i was just explaining what i thought they were talking about, apologies

Deleted user

(there are many things that it could be, i was just explaining what i thought was the case.. my apologies)

@The-Magician group

The situation with us is called Therianthropy.
There are 7 of us, 7 souls/kins, who are trapped inside Lee's body (basically).
3 animals, 1 vamp, 1 incubus, 2 deities.
We mentally shift in order to interact with the world (basically)
Want other info then go here

@The-Magician group

(Just saying that Lee is going to murder me for telling you all XD)

Wolf: Atria
Vamp(me): Scarlett (pronounced Scar-Lay)
Swan: Fern
Elemental deity: Lily (preferred name)
Incubus: Danny (preferred name)
Black panther: Una
Darkness deity: Daro (preferred name)

@The-Magician group

Lee has gotten a lot of hate for it over the years, his parents thought he was just saying it for attention.
Now he kind of only tells the people whom he trusts and knows won't hate him.
If we count how many IRL people know everything, only 4.

Edit: And thank you, my mother's pronunciation of it is intended to mean "survivor". I don't know what your name is, but I imagine it is beautiful.

@Moxie group

Oh yeah that makes sense
If it helps, there are a lot of people here that would fight anyone on this website who said anything bad about Lee

@Moxie group

Edit: And thank you, my mother's pronunciation of it is intended to mean "survivor". I don't know what your name is, but I imagine it is beautiful.

Woah that’s even cooler. Aw thank you. I’m not going to share my actual name on this public forum, but I still really appreciate that (if you really want to know, you can message me privately)