Deleted user

Then I think it's up to her to skip through this conversation

Facts

Deleted user

sigh

Well– if no one has anything else to say on the matter–

Please tag Ella.

@Pickles group

I'm going to be rude to my stomach for growling even though I just had lunch an hour and a half ago SHUT UP STOMACH YOU STUPID THING I JUST ATE

@Pickles group

because I'm ashamed of my lack of motivation and I need to yell at myself but it's not important enough that everyone needs to see it all the time

Deleted user

I'm going to be rude to my stomach for growling even though I just had lunch an hour and a half ago SHUT UP STOMACH YOU STUPID THING I JUST ATE

lol you're digesting

Deleted user

Eris:
I do not 'constantly attack' you. I let you know when you're out of line, just like you attempt to do with everyone else.

Deleted user

So making a smiley face is out of line?
lol
ok
sure

Look– I don't need you moderating me, you have no right to tell me when Im out of line, because I rarely am. I can watch out for myself.
Your constant nagging/attacking is unwarranted. So quit it.

Deleted user

Look– I don't need you moderating me, you have no right to tell me when Im out of line, because I rarely am.

OOOOOOOOH okay
Wow
Self absorbed much?

I can watch out for myself.

Bu everyone else here can't?
You always feel the need the correct everyone else when they do something you don't like

There is no nagging or attacking??

@Moxie group

Dude. You're constantly nagging and attacking her.
And she moderates inappropriate or super annoying things that go down on the rudeness chat. Aka her chat. And its always when other people agree that shes doing it
When you do it no one agrees with you

Deleted user

And she moderates inappropriate or super annoying things that go down on the rudeness chat. Aka her chat. And its always when other people agree that shes doing it

How about we just let them sort this out themselves

Deleted user

I don't though??

And she moderates inappropriate or super annoying things that go down on the rudeness chat. Aka her chat.
And its always when other people agree that shes doing it

It's not only on her chat. Hell, literally just like two days ago she was trying to change the entirety of the venting chat.

Just because you don't doesn't mean nobody does.

Deleted user

How about we just let them sort this out themselves

Thanks Baylee, I actually appreciate that <3

Deleted user

Look– I don't need you moderating me, you have no right to tell me when Im out of line, because I rarely am.

OOOOOOOOH okay
Wow
Self absorbed much?

No? Just a fact because I know how to control myself and my emotions. Trust me–If I were out of line and out of control, you would know.

I can watch out for myself.

Bu everyone else here can't?
You always feel the need the correct everyone else when they do something you don't like

I don't police everyone. I moderate my chats. Because it's my chat? And my rules?
Most of the time I let shit go until there are multiple people that say they don't like something?
For example: your big letters. Ive seen in multiple chats people ask you to stop. So I did as well.
Another example: spam users and other nonsense people
Last example: heavy topics because it make some people emotional (including myself)

There is no nagging or attacking??

This?
This is nagging and attacking because you got upset that people disagree with you.

@Pickles group

lol you're digesting

it's turned into a hungry growl