forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to half the guys in my class who, when our health teacher was discussing how if someone says stop/no during sex it counts as rape, tried to explain to all of the girls that it doesn't. Fucking dickweeds.

Deleted user

Hm

I've said it before, and I will say it again

Guys like that make me ashamed of my gender

Deleted user

ew

i love my gender, but like Headband said, I am really ashamed to be who I am because of men like that. Not all men, mind you, but a lot of them.

@HighPockets group

And then they were all like "but why would she say yes if she'd just say no later?" and like…maybe she just changes her mind? Maybe she was fine with one type of sex and not another?

@HighPockets group

I wish. We were doing this project on decision making and the theoretical decision was if we wanted to go to a party with drinking, drugs, and crushes. We made our decisions, then the teacher added more things about it (that during the party someone gets drugged and raped, one person there has a cop for a parent, it's cold out side, you're the star on a sports team, etc.) and then my teacher started discussing consent. And the guys were assholes.

Deleted user

Pfft. You know that one liners aren't the problem. I gave you enough. It was both a brief glimpse into his character, as well as enough material to bounce off of.

Well I hope my response was adequate. I'm running out of wise words to say.

Deleted user

ew

i love my gender, but like Headband said, I am really ashamed to be who I am because of men like that. Not all men, mind you, but a lot of them.

emi I didn't know you identified as male? or as not female I should say.

Deleted user

ew

^^^^

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

ew

^^^^

Unless we're reading it wrong

Deleted user

ew

Nono- I do love my gender I just

it’s hard to explain

I identify as a female but I’m just, like, scared to be one at times, and it’s guys like that who believe stuff like that and the abortion debates and women’s rights being at jeopardy again that sort of scares me and makes me ashamed sometimes.

Deleted user

did like, everyone think I was trans or queer at some point that they’ve known me??

Deleted user

did like, everyone think I was trans or queer at some point that they’ve known me??

Nah, I never attempt to guess peoples sexual orientation/gender identification

Deleted user

I am a girl lmao. I do identify as female and that’s about it lol.

Deleted user

It’s just like, how everyone reacted made me think that, I’m sorry lol

Deleted user

you literally just called yourself a dude not 5 mins ago

Deleted user

you literally just called yourself a dude not 5 mins ago

Eris omg I DID NOT MEAN TO DO THAT

Deleted user

I think I have chronic head hurt

I swear I always have a headache