forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@zillakami-said-acab

You haven't, but I have quite frankly lost the patience.
There are some things worth acknowledging, and this is no longer one of them.

I closed my chromebook before it fully loaded.

@Pickles group

Depending on where you started, that wasn't even as much as what happened a few hours ago just pretend this is the monkey with it's hands over it's mouth emoji because that's basically my expression (but I'm not a monkey)

@The-Magician group

I know, but that doesn't stop me from being even the slightest bit skeptical—especially considering what happened not too long ago.
This is Miss Eris' chat and it has suffered enough already. Forgive me for being protective over something belonging to a friend.

@Pickles group

I understand it, I'm skeptical as well for obvious reasons. Sorry, that sounded a bit mean. I thought you were going to say something else

Deleted user

I’m about to be really rude to my second pair of headphones that broke in a span of two years

and now because the warranty expired literally last month i can’t get another pair until Christmas.

that’s not a long time to wait, but that’s not what I’m angry with— I’m angry with fucking Bose for letting the same defect with the headphones happen twice. The left earmuff stopped connecting to the right side and its noise cancelling, and just the fucking music. I don’t have an extra pair of earbuds or headphones either, so it’s just a big what the fuck moment for me.

Thank you for allowing me to be rude to a company that is overpriced and in my opinion, not fucking worth it.

Deleted user

Ok I found my earbuds BUT I AM STILL UPSET

I wear headphones for a reason and it’s not to have them break.

Ok i am done thank you.