forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

is that English? i don't think so,
Kaiden, lets face it ur an asshole and that's all you will ever be, you insulted so many people on this website that are obviously superior to you in every way, keep acting like a child if that's what makes you happy, it just proves we are superior. IDK what made you so mad at this website at the beginning but here's a hint! DONT INSULT PEOPLE WITH BETTER GRAMMAR THAN YOU

Deleted user

Listen buddy, my family is from the south. Texas actually.
And even when I came out to them as trans, they accepted me and called me my prefered name and pronouns quickly.
You sir, are an asshole with most likely an IQ in the negatives.
You made the mistake of coming to a writing site where the writers there are used to dealing with chucklefucks like you.

Deleted user

T_T

What did I just say?

Hey thx for coming and dealing with this

don’t even fucking talk rn Death man.

Deleted user

We really shouldn't, but I know I have one hell of a short temper with assholes.

Deleted user

T_T

What did I just say?

Hey thx for coming and dealing with this

Don't misunderstand; I did not come here to side with you in anyway. You (Kaiden/Deathman/Max) have been banned from this thread.
DO NOT respond again.

Have I made myself clear?

Deleted user

Yeah I was wondering about that part

shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush. I haven't finished my coffee yet.

@Moxie group

tbh I thought it was gonna be one of those power moves where you tell them not to respond, then ask a question, then get on their ass when they respond to your question

Deleted user

well now you're just playing into my evilness. I was trying to be fair.

Deleted user

Perhaps I will still pull one. I just finished my coffee and I'm feeling Godly

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

what does it mean if my thread was locked

is this just a temporary thing or did that guy’s arguing actually get the thread permanently locked while I was at church

Deleted user

I'd just like to leave this here for anyone involved with the venting chat drama who wants to apologize. It's up to you, of course.

@Moxie group

is this just a temporary thing or did that guy’s arguing actually get the thread permanently locked while I was at church

I don't really know … but I don't think its a temporary thing

I'm sorry kiddo

Deleted user

I'm sorry kiddo

I think andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) locked it so he could clean it up and take a look at the reported comments. I think it's temporary. I wouldn't stress too much.

You can make another one!

@The-Magician group

Why on earth is it always threads like this that get all the unsavory attention?
And why do people feel the need to do that kind of thing on a W R I T I N G website?
If you feel the need to insult someone, go and make a tumblr post about it. Or whatever it is that kids do these days.
—Lily.

@Death_man_

I'm sorry kiddo

I think andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) locked it so he could clean it up and take a look at the reported comments. I think it's temporary. I wouldn't stress too much.

I understand ma'am and I only have one account and I am busy in a FFA meeting right now and I am taking pictures to prove I am in the meeting and I will be offline until the meeting over

Deleted user

I'm sorry kiddo

I understand ma'am and I only have one account and I am busy in a FFA meeting right now and I am taking pictures to prove I am in the meeting and I will be offline until the meeting over

I said that you could only respond to my question, Deathman.
Your position on my threat is non-negotiable. You have been banned.
If you understand. PM me.
THAT IS ALL