forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

laughs in I break a new pair of headphones every month regardless of how well I take care of them

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

laughs in I break a new pair of headphones every month regardless of how well I take care of them

I break mine at least twice a month no matter the quality so I just get dollar store ones. They're cheaper

Deleted user

unfortunately mine were over one-hundred dollars so i can’t afford to do that.

I’ll look into getting headphones from Skullcandy then

Deleted user

I break mine at least twice a month no matter the quality so I just get dollar store ones. They're cheaper

Exactly Dollar Store headphones all the way

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

unfortunately mine were over one-hundred dollars so i can’t afford to do that.

Oh. that makes more sense
mine are all the same pair from the 5 dollar store but with different replacement cords each month because they've stopped selling my favorite ones and I don't want to give them up
The headphones themselves are held together by 5 dollar store black duct tape and it looks freaking terrible
Why am I still doing this to myself

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I've owned 3 pairs of earphones over 17 years.. I've only broken 1

how does that work
are they like million-dollar gold-plated bulletproof ear bricks or do you just never move???

@The-Magician group

I've owned 3 pairs of earphones over 17 years.. I've only broken 1

how does that work
are they like million-dollar gold-plated bulletproof ear bricks or do you just never move???

I've taken very good care of them

@ElderGod-kirky group

I wear my headphones literally every day, and I've had one pair snap in half because of how much I use them. and it was during vacation so I had to borrow my sister's headphones bleh

Deleted user

Oh I forgot to mention that they are wired headphones, which might have been part of the problem cus wires=more problems apparently. I’ll just get a new pair of nice headphones from somewhere, but thank you so much for the links and tips.

Also Circe, did your teacher happen to send that pdf yet? I can also toss in my own facial features (is that weird??) if he needs more.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I gave him one of my other emails, but either he hasn't sent it or he entered it wrong (my handwriting sucks)

If he doesn't, I might be able to bullshit one of those if you send some features to me

Deleted user

Nah I think a reminder is all he needs

If you know his email you could email him? I just want to be able to print it out before the weekend so I can work on it and practice. Do you guys use the same packet for every little assignment?

Deleted user

Here let’s move it to PM so we stop cluttering up this chat lol

Deleted user

I need to update the one I have with Eris.

You gave me two lines to work with.
TWO LINES