Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

At this point, I just don't respond, even if it's bumped 3 or 4 times

ngl I'm still kinda pissed about that
I agree that our rp should have died
But I kept bumping and saying it's fine you want to let this one go, but can you please at least say something, like, 'let's let this die'?

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I need some help with a character

I'm trying to think of some conditions to give him but I'm not too sure what to give him

He is and assassin whose mother left his father for a younger man, his father raised him with strict discipline, and the one girl he will end up loving in my book dies a horrific death

He becomes an assassin after the girl, who is also an assassin, decides not to kill him and spare his life by hiding him. Before that he worked with his father at his Weapons shop, creating/fixing/developing weapons for different clients

After her death he gets PTSD but what else could I give him?

@ElderGod-kirky group

I need some help with a character

I'm trying to think of some conditions to give him but I'm not too sure what to give him

He is and assassin whose mother left his father for a younger man, his father raised him with strict discipline, and the one girl he will end up loving in my book dies a horrific death

He becomes an assassin after the girl, who is also an assassin, decides not to kill him and spare his life by hiding him. Before that he worked with his father at his Weapons shop, creating/fixing/developing weapons for different clients

After her death he gets PTSD but what else could I give him?

Dyslexia? ADHD? It doesn't have to be super bad or a product of trauma.

Deleted user

That is the one that went dead about 2 - 3 months ago, correct?

Deleted user

Hmmm, ADHD works with his personality

Would a tendency to break rules count as a 'condition' or a mannerism?

I'm sorry but what the hell

@zillakami-said-acab

Hmmm, ADHD works with his personality

Would a tendency to break rules count as a 'condition' or a mannerism?

I'm sorry but what the hell

????

mannerism because a condition is like ADHD or autism or depression or something like that

Deleted user

It feels weird commenting on the Bird and the Bees chat, just 'cause I feel like I've feeding information to 9 year olds

My way of thinking is that they have to get the proper information from somewhere.
Also, I've seen some pretty horrible smut scenes written on here and I just could not say nothing. Like come on if you're wanting to explore that subject then explore it right. Damn

@The-Magician group

It feels weird commenting on the Bird and the Bees chat, just 'cause I feel like I've feeding information to 9 year olds

My way of thinking is that they have to get the proper information from somewhere.
Also, I've seen some pretty horrible smut scenes written on here and I just could not say nothing. Like come on if you're wanting to explore that subject then explore it right. Damn

I think this just leads back to the question of are people experienced and have they actually done their correct research?
For a long time I wrote X-rated/R18 scenes based on things that I had seen and read, taking a lot of inspiration from Sherrilyn Kenyon's 'Dark Hunter Trilogy'. That was because I didn't have any of my own experience.
When I finally did, I realised it is nothing like what they write in novels. A lot of novels tend to fantasize it, make it look better than it is, and it sets up false expectations.
However, there are some things I have read that capture the reality.
Ultimately though I guess it depends on what kind of book you are writing and whether it is meant to be real.

Deleted user

What would y'all say are the main differences between irl and novels?

Deleted user

This is coming from someone considering putting a scene in a WIP lol I'm not a perv

Deleted user

I'm trying to take what you're saying seriously but with that profile picture I can't believe you would actually know

Deleted user

I don't see what a profile picture has to do with one's sexual life but okay?????