forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

You asked for help, I provided. If this is the way you are going to act, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

Have a nice day :)

Deleted user

Headband is right though. Novels make it seem like a seamless and graceful event–which it can be–after practice–but like most of the time its clumsy and kinda silly.

Deleted user

You asked for help, I provided. If this is the way you are going to act, I'll just keep my mouth shut.

I would prefer that you share your experience! It could be helpful to others. Don't let–ahem–one person get in the way.

Deleted user

I would prefer that you share your experience! It could be helpful to others. Don't let–ahem–one person get in the way.

^^^^
I'm not that bad–
I'm just a gay minor lol I have no experience

Deleted user

Then shut up.

Profile picture hardly let one know about another's love life.
Mine's a annoyed Raven from Teen Titans. T_T
Come on.

Deleted user

My bad for reacting like that. Whenever I see the big ass letters I get frustrated

Deleted user

Well, with more help with the whole novel vs. irl thing, my hands shake before everything starts happening. Like, violently. Makes it hard to remove clothing and has freaked out a girl or two until I explained my ADHD. Don't know if this applies, but I've just never read anything that describes that

Deleted user

hey guys i hate to ask but I know there are some innocent beans following this chat so could we maybe take this to another chat please

The owner of the chat commented on it. I think it's fine

Deleted user

Has anyone on here without ADHD experienced that?

Shaky hands? Yep! But usually the first time with a new partner, I equate it to nerves.