tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Speaking of names a new Barista at my local 7Leaves pronounced my name:

EAR-EEZ

And– I kinda like it?

@Pickles group

No, I mean old people that talk in an overly enthusiastic (even for a baby voice) baby voice. (By baby voice I mean the voice you use when you talk to kids where it's high and kinda whiny. Idk if that's just what we call it where I live)

Deleted user

what is a 7Leaves?

It's a cafe, I think

Indeed! A place where I get my crack fix of Vietnamese coffee, Thai Tea, Matcha Lattes, and Herbal remedies.

@ElderGod-kirky group

No, I mean old people that talk in an overly enthusiastic (even for a baby voice) baby voice. (By baby voice I mean the voice you use when you talk to kids where it's high and kinda whiny. Idk if that's just what we call it where I live)

kinda like what a lot of females (and some males) do when speaking to their dogs?

@The-Magician group

Oh! I know what voice you mean. Yeah okay that is a pretty annoying thing.
My 8 year old sister does that to my 4 year old brother and it's just like "HE'S NOT A DAMN BABY ANYMORE!"
It's even worse when it's like a full grown adult doing it to like a 12 year old.

@The-Magician group

what is a 7Leaves?

It's a cafe, I think

Indeed! A place where I get my crack fix of Vietnamese coffee, Thai Tea, Matcha Lattes, and Herbal remedies.

You had my curiosity, now you have my attention

@Pickles group

kinda like what a lot of females (and some males) do when speaking to their dogs?

Yeah
It bugs me a little normally, but I know I do it too, so I let it slide, but when it's EVEN MORE HIGH PITCHED and EVEN LOUDER AND THE WHOLE LOBBY CAN HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR IT'S A HOSPITAL SERIOUSLY WOMAN

Deleted user

Fire Breathing Bitch Squad.. Such an odd name

A little non-creative/creative naming on my end

Deleted user

Also I love 7leaves. There's one right next to my dance studio and I go there all the time

RIGHT?