forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I would to be rude to my pillow because fucking hell it sucks

It used to be this nice blend of soft and hard (kinda like arms tbh) where I would fall asleep immediately but now it is this flat peice of shit that is not one bit comfy

I would get a new one but
A) I am a lazy ass that doesnt like driving in snow
B) I has none of the green
C) It sorta (meaning almost never) works if I fold it in half

@The-Magician group

There are some right idiots on this thread, and I for one do not appreciate them.
No one wants your bullshit, no one wants your petty squabbling, so either stop or kindly fuck off.
—Danny, a guy who really hates idiocy.

(Although that kitten is adorable)

Deleted user

boxing stance learn it, it’s really easy

then just throw jabs and crosses, for they are the strongest things you can do lmao

like i decked someone with a cross on accident and apparently i really hurt him so

Deleted user

well aim for necks and softer parts of the face, and make sure that you punch forward with your fingers and knuckles so you don’t snap your wrist.

You have to keep your legs apart with your non dominant leg forwards and your body towards the side like this

then you jab with your left arm, using your core to punch forward rather than with your legs. You will teeter but you will not lean forward to expose your neck.

And for a cross, you literally cross your right arm over your chest and punch. It’s best for facial and head shots, but also for chest if you can. Your right foot should leave the ground and you should lean into the cross.

I punch a hard bag so I need to wrap my hands and put on boxing gloves.

but if you’re under seventeen it’s only used for defensive tactics. I weight train and strength train so I might hit harder than you do, but just like

Deleted user

Aim for the chest. People with automatically protect their face and you won't get much damage in. Aggressively go for the chest to knock the breath out of you opponent. Also knees–knock out the knees and get your opponent on the ground, pummel the shit out of them.
Remember that every part of your body can be used to inflict damage. So use it.
Fight dirty, because there are no rules in life.

Deleted user

How does one hold their hand to not break it?

Thumbs on the outside, keep your hand level with your arm, wrists loose until the last second and follow through. Don't stop a punch short you'll put too much strain on your muscles.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Aim for the chest. People with automatically protect their face and you won't get much damage in. Aggressively go for the chest to knock the breath out of you opponent. Also knees–knock out the knees and get your opponent on the ground, pummel the shit out of them.

THIS.

Deleted user

oh i assumed that your non-dominant, Pickles, was your left side. if you’re left-handed then your non-dom would be your right and you’d jab with your right and cross with your left.

If you’d like, I can find a way to record myself (maybe ask a trainer at my gym or something idk) and send it to you? that’s if you really need a more visual representation

Learning correctly is the way you don’t hurt yourself.

Course if you’re going physical with just throwing hands definitely fite dirty but hey, it’s good defense. They might fight dirty too so learn how to defend yourself classically.

@Pickles group

I kind of want to take a self-defense class, but I'm too old for the ones they do at my library and too lazy to find one myself. and too self conscious

Deleted user

then nay i don’t need to lmao

i like teaching people how to box tho. I love it and it’s not an expensive sport to commit to if you have a boxing gym/a gym with a boxing room in it.

Deleted user

I kind of want to take a self-defense class, but I'm too old for the ones they do at my library and too lazy to find one myself. and too self conscious

If you're not physically strong and are more introverted, I would recommend a martial art for you to take up.
Karate specifically is all about strength training and learning to use your entire form as a tool. It's self defense not fighting. That's what I started in and I loved it. (I'm tiny and introverted for perspective) It's like a mixture of yoga and disciplined fighting. You learn to use your enemies power and nature against them as well.
Kung Fu and Taikwondo are very similar.
Ju Jitsus are generally more brutal and focus on over powering your opponent. Same with Boxing and MMAs

Deleted user

THIS.

Why thank you. :D