forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

You're welcome! I told him that I had a friend who asked for the sheets, and he said it sounds like you should be in our class—which is a really good thing! I had to tell him you aren't in the area tho

Deleted user

bruh tbh I wish we had a class like that in MD. unfortunately not! but the sheets will definitely come in handy, for the things I need most work in right now are eyes, noses, and lips lol

Deleted user

Dom you're like the Lawful Neutral to my Chaotic Evil.

My dagab famikat.

Awww! Ukgrat filiamat.

TOO MUCH EMOTION. I CANNOT

Filiamatu dagab Eris. Handle that!

B L U S H T_T oof.

Deleted user

Duh. I have a rep to protect here, my guy.
I can't go liking people all willy nilly.
Dont be absurd

Honestly I seriously believed this. Still do mostly.

Was I lying? Or telling the truth?

The world may never know.

Deleted user

Gods almighty, human emotions are so strange. The things that come out of your mouth, at the end of the day, are so petty and unnecessary.
Discussions over sexuality, honestly, before all that Christian/Jewish stuff came about no one gave two flying fucks who you slept with/had a relationship with. And to be fair, it isn't really anyone's business either. No one needs a label, if anything they are completely unnecessary. Imagine, a warrior of Sparta turning around to their friends saying "Just so you know guys, I'm a heterosexual." It just didn't happen!
At one point I was fascinated with the things you humans came out with, now it just bores me because of how much of a joke you all are.
—Another Excerpt of Daro's Ridiculously Long Speech.

^^^^ Where's the Lie™?

@Pickles group

I hate doing NaNo for school. We just got a pep talk on a shortened day and now we have twenty minutes left to write and I haven't even started for today and my document takes five minutes to load UGH that's my rudeness right now bye

Deleted user

I hate doing NaNo for school. We just got a pep talk on a shortened day and now we have twenty minutes left to write and I haven't even started for today and my document takes five minutes to load UGH that's my rudeness right now bye

not going to lie that is a tough assignment. NaNo doesn't mess around with word count.
It's almost as bad as the Duolingo Owl.

@Pickles group

I was typing it on a thing that yells at you when you stop typing so I get more done, and usually I just copy paste it over, but it wouldn't let me copy it, so I had to take a screenshot, but the screenshot is gone and I lost over a hundred words angry badger noises

@The-Magician group

Gods almighty, human emotions are so strange. The things that come out of your mouth, at the end of the day, are so petty and unnecessary.
Discussions over sexuality, honestly, before all that Christian/Jewish stuff came about no one gave two flying fucks who you slept with/had a relationship with. And to be fair, it isn't really anyone's business either. No one needs a label, if anything they are completely unnecessary. Imagine, a warrior of Sparta turning around to their friends saying "Just so you know guys, I'm a heterosexual." It just didn't happen!
At one point I was fascinated with the things you humans came out with, now it just bores me because of how much of a joke you all are.
—Another Excerpt of Daro's Ridiculously Long Speech.

^^^^ Where's the Lie™?

Thank you!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'd like to be rude to my creativity for not existing for months and then suddenly exploding with wonderful art ideas while I'm already working on an important project, making it impossible to stay motivated and sucking all the fun out of said project

Deleted user

RIP to all my RP partners that do not have awen right now.

I feel your pain

@HighPockets group

not going to lie that is a tough assignment. NaNo doesn't mess around with word count.
It's almost as bad as the Duolingo Owl.

Yeah, NaNo's rough but it won't kill your family.

Deleted user

This time it legit crashed on me. I didn't delete anything on accident.
I think I saved it via recovery though, so I'm probably fine.
T_T