forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Yes genius I'm aware, you don't just go writing your opinions on, like, posters, do you? Those are public too :)))))))

Deleted user

hm I think that would be my first amendment right tho :)))))))

or do i not have the right to eyes anymore?

Deleted user

I do think you have the right to fuck off and stop making everything about you, like, how self absorbed do you have to be to take every little comment people say and take it as a personal attack?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Only because this old soul is tired. I want to come back as a tree or something in my next life so I dont have to deal with this anymore.
Or hopefully I can just not reincarnate. That would be awesome too.

Why is that dagab?

Deleted user

hey Dom

one logical person is online in this chat.

T'sup Emi.

nothin. I’m honestly in a pretty good mood so thanks for asking ^-^

How’s it hangin’ with you Al?

hey Dom

one logical person is online in this chat.

T'sup Emi.

nothin. I’m honestly in a pretty good mood so thanks for asking ^-^

How’s it hangin’ with you Al?

Alright. Good for you on the mood thing. I watched all the rest of When They See Us today. Really good stuff.

So this isn't really a debate but I'm curious to see what you guys have to say.
do you think asexuality should be considered part of LGBT+? Is it already (I actually don't know)? Sweet petunias this is going to be boring, oops. Do you think anti LGBT people consider it any less/more wrong than being gay? Should they?
and anything else you have to say about it

I think not because being Ace has to do with feelings about sex, not who you do it with.
I have no issue with it and I'm pretty strict so I think most are pretty cool with it.

You know what I'd like to be rude to my sixth grade language arts teacher because she said we had to pick a favorite poem and memorize it to say it in front of the whole class. Everyone was picking really short ones but I memorized the entirety of Constance Contraire's poem about green plaid and the day we were supposed to share, I wore a green plaid skirt. We never shared. I was very upset. It's been five years and I haven't forgotten

HOLY CRAP YOU ARE AMAZING.

i don't completely understand how everything works, so correct me if i'm wrong BUT

isn't it like you aren't really attracted to anyone except a specific person or person(s), due to a connection with them?

I'm so glad I understand that now. I don't think it should be it's own thing though. But I thought like Headband. But now I understand it. Thanks peeps Edit: Jyn..

Deleted user

Eris, sometimes the things you say are really offensive to people whether you notice it or not

1. Oh I know when I'm being offensive have no doubt. Honestly, I know hoe to navigate people perfectly. I choose to be blunt and forward for a reason.
  2. I just said the same thing you said to me in another chat–when I wasn't speaking directly to you, mind you–so if you find it offensive, then maybe you need to reevaluate how you speak to people.

Thank you. Have a nice night.

Deleted user

Only because this old soul is tired. I want to come back as a tree or something in my next life so I dont have to deal with this anymore.
Or hopefully I can just not reincarnate. That would be awesome too.

Why is that dagab?

Because being human is so stressful. If I were a tree I could just grow fruit, or provide shade. etc. etc. It would be so nice and quiet

Deleted user

Where is Dom? I require mental stimulus.

Avensygny theusfiat.

CRIES

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I"VE BEEN SO SAD AND DEPRESSED WITHOUT YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LOGICAL WITH ME.

Deleted user

YOUR MENTAL STIMULUS HAS ARRIVED, ERIS

imma just point out that you've provided me some mental stimulus the past week or so because I've had to dive pretty deep into my non-bitch mode thinking patterns to get good advice for you. So–thank you, smol Ella.

Where is Dom? I require mental stimulus.

Avensygny theusfiat.

CRIES

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I"VE BEEN SO SAD AND DEPRESSED WITHOUT YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LOGICAL WITH ME.

My brother got in trouble for being an idiot about technology. So I didn't want to risk anything.

Deleted user

The relationship that has bloomed between the two of you really warms my heart.

shush I don't have friends. I have minions.