forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

So this isn't really a debate but I'm curious to see what you guys have to say.
do you think asexuality should be considered part of LGBT+? Is it already (I actually don't know)? Sweet petunias this is going to be boring, oops. Do you think anti LGBT people consider it any less/more wrong than being gay? Should they?
and anything else you have to say about it

Deleted user

With the last part, I don't think we can decide who's "right" and who's "wrong." Everyone has a bias when it comes to sexuality, whether we admit it or not.

Personally, I think people are allowed to do what (and who) they want. It is their life and it is their decision

@Pickles group

Okay, I thought so, but I saw a thing somewhere about a debate about it, and I was kind of confused but it could've been pretty old. I'm not really up to date on this stuff shrugs

Deleted user

one likes to dress up then fuck another human like that

zoophiles are people who are just attracted to animals

@HighPockets group

the only two legit invalid sexualities are MAPs(pedophiles) and those guys who think rabies is sexy

Did you watch Strangeaeons' video on the rabies thing?

@croccin-champagne

…..i possibly saw it a while ago. but also, i was on tumblr for years man. i saw so much shit i need to go live in a church for three years despite being pagan

@Pickles group

You know what I'd like to be rude to my sixth grade language arts teacher because she said we had to pick a favorite poem and memorize it to say it in front of the whole class. Everyone was picking really short ones but I memorized the entirety of Constance Contraire's poem about green plaid and the day we were supposed to share, I wore a green plaid skirt. We never shared. I was very upset. It's been five years and I haven't forgotten

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Unpopular opinion: there actually are a lot of genders and sexualities that really aren't genders/sexualities

And no, I'm not going to go on a rant about how "pansexuals are just bi people who want to look special" because that's not at all what I'm talking about nor is that true
I'm talking about the Tumblr ones that are actually just personalities

@HighPockets group

…..i possibly saw it a while ago. but also, i was on tumblr for years man. i saw so much shit i need to go live in a church for three years despite being pagan

She did a sequel to it with its re-emergence back in July, iirc!

Deleted user

Demisexual

That's one I have to criticize

"A demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone."

It's just called morals, fucker.

Deleted user

Well there's a difference between being sexually attracted to someone and acting on those sexual attractions.

Deleted user

Maybe it's just something I'll never understand, but it seems like a very stupid thing to make into a sexuality

@ElderGod-kirky group

i don't completely understand how everything works, so correct me if i'm wrong BUT

isn't it like you aren't really attracted to anyone except a specific person or person(s), due to a connection with them?