forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

But wouldn’t you want to, considering it has spiraled out of control into the chat it is now?

@Fraust

Maybe you could like, restate the rules in the chat or passive aggressively rename it to the useless conversations chat and make a new vent chat?

@Fraust

I think maybe people just don't like me in the chat for some reason and I'm getting ignored on purpose?? I mean, it happens pretty frequently to the point that I'm afraid to post there for help, and when I do post, I end up being frustrated like now because it seems like no one cares or wants to help me. Like, sure I have a real therapist, but I don't get to see him super frequently, which is why the vent chat is supposed to be somewhere you can go to get temporary help and advice

Deleted user

I agree with Caustic
That would be the easiest way to handle it

Deleted user

Ella you just need to mod it with gumption.
Kinda like how I do with this one.
If you see something that is against the rules, call it out. That person may not like it, but it's your chat and they can chill or be thrown.
You dont even need to state rules, make them up as you go along.

It's okay to be strict to maintain the quality and ideal of your chat.

@HighPockets group

I would say to try and fix it up first, maybe add some rules like "if you're going to say something sexual, triggering, violent, etc. please spoiler tag it" or "stay on topic please, no discussions on pop culture unless it's relevant".
If that doesn't work and/or people still don't listen, then delete it and start a new one with more strict rules.

Deleted user

so my goodbye dinner with my family turned into a shot taking contest and I won.
The thing is–

I'm not even buzzed.

stupid white step-family.

Deleted user

Eris is a higher power none of us can put an exact name to, we just know she likes martinis and roasting people

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to my control button and Z key. You little shits deleted m whole ass character sheet

Deleted user

christ Circe where do you get those sheets? It looks like actual torture but good practice lmao

Deleted user

o cus i was gonna ask for a link to it and print it out

whoops

i don’t wanna ask for blank ones and sound weird lmao