forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

I can't I'm afraid.
I have things to do around the house, college work that needs doing, and by the time I finish all that it will be time to go to work again

Deleted user

woah where did that shit happen?

gurl i would’ve gone OFF on them

also why i RP in PMs now

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

This was the bed and breakfast Rp that I think average-lasagna started

We were Rping and then out of nowhere, this guy posts a character template and starts to Rp with us. Me and A-L were like 'um, what the fuck?' And so we told him that he didnt ask to join and therefore couldn't. He became defensive stating he was new and didnt know that he had to ask to join. I said that it was in the rules, which he should have read before doing anything and he said that he did read them but didnt see that rule anywhere. A-L told him he couldn't join and he was like 'well I think your being very rude for not letting me join because I didnt ask to join.' I got slightly pissed and told him that it didnt matter if he thought A-L was being rude because it was their Rp and they could decide who joins and doesn't. I said that if he was new, then he should have checked out the Beginner's Lounge.

He hasn't replied after I said that but I am fairly pissed at this dude

Deleted user

mmm I checked it out and he seems fairly literate, so you know he’s not like, two years old. His template’s really weak so he might be from somewhere that just allows you to enter an RP without permission, like Discord (idk it was the first one I could think of) of Amino.

While they could’ve apologized, they stated that he should read the rules more carefully.

What he said

I'm new to this website. I understand that I should have read the rules more carefully(I did read them), but I find it rather rude that you exclude me for accidentally not reading something.

though in his defense, the thread said ‘OPEN’ so continuing on from my theory of him being from a different forum might he valid.

Deleted user

Tbh, I constantly forget to put rps as closed so. There’s that

I’m not saying I was the one who committed the crime, I’m just looking in the eyes of the unbiased.

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I see your point Emi, but I still think he shouldn't have called A-L rude for doing something that was clearly stated in the rules. The rules weren't that hard to understand so they most likely just skimmed

I'd rather just forget about it so imma leave it at that and 'very subtly' change the topic

Y'all, I hate winter boots

Deleted user

there has been something in my eye all day and I cannot fucking stand it anymore. I'm going to rip out my eyes

Deleted user

apparently there’s a “harder part” around your eyes and im pretty sure that’s a myth lol

Deleted user

I hate it when you have something in your eye but you have eye makeup on, so you CAN'T RUB YOUR EYE or your hard work will be messed up lol