forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

autistic screaming noises

^^^ This is not funny nor is it allowed.
Refrain

Deleted user

autistic screaming noises

^^^ This is not funny nor is it allowed.
Refrain

Ok

@The-Magician group

Not going to lie Eris, I admire your firmness and ability to put people in their places.
Just thought I'd say it since it's been on my mind since like Day 1 of knowing you.

@HighPockets group

bruh ella they’re not new here

the first post they posted was one about a master and their pet rp so

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a fucking what??!!!
I don't want to kinkshame but that's gross.

can confirm this i was there Jyn

confirms own comment

Passes out because I'm a woman with emotions and therefore must have HysteriaTM

@HighPockets group

Not going to lie Eris, I admire your firmness and ability to put people in their places.
Just thought I'd say it since it's been on my mind since like Day 1 of knowing you.

Eris is a literal goddess

@The-Magician group

Just for confirmation, because a certain being is currently confused as to whether or not she should feel bad about herself, that was an expression right?

@HighPockets group

Just for confirmation, because a certain being is currently confused as to whether or not she should feel bad about herself, that was an expression right?

Mayhaps

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Coffee Crisp is a chocolate bar made in Canada. It consists of alternating layers of vanilla wafer and a foamed coffee-flavoured soft candy, covered with a milk chocolate outer layer. It is marketed by Nestlé.

Courtesy of wikipedia

Deleted user

Honestly, this is one of the most flattering compliments I believe that I have received.

@Pickles group

Coffee Crisp is a chocolate bar made in Canada. It consists of alternating layers of vanilla wafer and a foamed coffee-flavoured soft candy, covered with a milk chocolate outer layer. It is marketed by Nestlé.

Courtesy of wikipedia

Oh, yeah, we don't have them here but I had one when I went to Canada. 'Tis good

@The-Magician group

Honestly, this is one of the most flattering compliments I believe that I have received.

You're welcome —Scarlett

Deleted user

It was a pun but it's also true

Because of my name?
My looks?
My general personality?

Im confused.

Deleted user

You're welcome —Scarlett

Well hello my dear! :D Tis a pleasure.

@HighPockets group

Because of my name?
My looks?
My general personality?

Im confused.

Because Eris in Greek mythology was a goddess for real, and you're a goddess among people bc you're amazing and a badass.

Deleted user

The pleasure is all mine. I trust you are well?

well enough as one can be on a boring thursday.

Deleted user

Because of my name?
My looks?
My general personality?

Im confused.

Because Eris in Greek mythology was a goddess for real, and you're a goddess among people bc you're amazing and a badass.

Lol well thank you jynnie

@The-Magician group

The pleasure is all mine. I trust you are well?

well enough as one can be on a boring thursday.

Boring? That is quite unfortunate, though I suppose that means you've had a better day than myself

@HighPockets group

Because of my name?
My looks?
My general personality?

Im confused.

Lol well thank you jynnie

<3