forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Death <————— ROODE What? Don't cross out my death, famikat!

Deleted user

I made up a language with my ex-best friend before she became a bitch
It was, like, you'd go on a keyboard, and the first letter would be A, the second B…
i.e. Q=A, W=B, R=C…

Deleted user

It was, like, you'd go on a keyboard, and the first letter would be A, the second B…
i.e. Q=A, W=B, R=C…

I feel like I've heard this somewhere else before

Deleted user

Trust I'm still learning, but he fucked me up with that one.

Whoops. *Fatelveme san desitha.

SASSY PANTS

also– new user?

@The-Magician group

i.e. Q=A, W=B, R=C…

I feel like I've heard this somewhere else before

It is similar to a Caesar Cipher I think? Or at least a cipher of some kind

@Moxie group

I try and create symbolism and meaning I’m my book that doesn’t really matter. Like my hope is that you can still enjoy and understand my story at a surface level but also dig deeper and find meaning if you wanted to

What do you guys do?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I don't try exactly. For me, each story has a meaning if I can find it.

Althalos is about wonder. Maybe it's the wonder of a whole word that can be accessed. The kind that is the reason readers read. Maybe it's that wonder that causes children and adults to dance around and make dramatic speeches while holding a sword aloft. The sort of wonder Tolkien gave to me to fill my mind. The joy from the epic battles between good and evil to the weaving in of the lives of the ordinary people in an extraordinary world.

Gods of Brooklyn. I've been thinking about that very recently. I think it's about redemption, and coming to terms with personal darkness. It's about acknowledging that the world can be dark, and scary, and evil, and that you can loose everything. But also that anyone can be strong enough to change themselves enough to go beyond live though it; to revel in finding joy in life no matter how bad it gets. And that hate will never conquer the darkness. Only light. An old tune but a true one.

Addar. This one is harder. It is also about loss. It is about revenge. I think it's mostly about the fact that morality is hard. Many evil things can come about with good intentions. And even the greatest good can be twisted to evil.

And that's it for now I suppose. But I will find them all. I will find the ikigai.

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the NaNo website. It's so hard to use and it keeps updating my word count to way higher than it actually is when I didn't do anything. And when I click on the plus sign to update my word count, there's a number in the little box that is NOT my word count and is several thousand ahead of me. I hate it. And it won't let me update my word count on mobile.

Deleted user

I very casually told my boss to fuck off this morning and now he's pouting. T_T

Deleted user

I very casually told my boss to fuck off this morning and now he's pouting. T_T

wait like your Microsoft boss?

Deleted user

Nah. My old boss.
I havent started my Microsoft job yet. They're still investigating me to make sure I don't actually kill people.

Deleted user

ah okay just making sure lmaooooo

you sort of scared me there tbh