forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

"Stars. Not in position. Not today."

I literally quote this every single day when I dont want to do something.

Deleted user

peanut butter is gross, but there is something truly awful about the Reese's peanut butter.

It's….icky and makes me think of baby vomit?

@The-Magician group

I remember having a craving for just Reese's. I didn't care what kind it was, I just had to have it. My parents bought me the cereal and a selection box of milk, dark and white coated cups, my friend bought me a large bag of the small cups, my boyfriend bought me a load of the larger cups, and I went out and bought the pieces…

Deleted user

Is nobody discussing how we summoned Lord andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) into a chaotic chat full of undying hate and fury by discussing Reese's Pieces?

@Pickles group

Reese's Pieces aren't as good as regular Reese's cuz they don't have chocolate. Peanut Butter M&Ms are a lot better.

But consider: Peanut M&Ms

Deleted user

Out of all the Reeses'-ness, I like Reeses' Minis the best. The chocolate to peanut butter ratio is good…

Deleted user

I’ve never eaten a Reese’s product in general

It’s not that I don’t like them (how would I know my opinion on them if I haven’t eaten it) it’s just I literally couldn’t find them in my home country (I’m sure they’re there…somewhere)

Living in Canada I could probably find them a lot easier

Deleted user

I like Reese’s cups but the pieces taste very fucking gross. Like, it’s just a knockoff M&M but with very crappy peanut butter.