Does not believe in evolution
What the heck
What the heck
What the heck

I already knew this but I just like … forgot
Hhhhhhhhhhh

@Moxie group

Yeahhhhhhhhh

An exact quote from my mother, who was reading eh title of an article: “”Darwin’s theory of evolution may have been wrong” Yeah, you think?”

@The-Magician group

flashbacks of the evolution of giraffes and weeps Of course that didn't happen, of course the Samotherium boissieri didn't evolve into what we now call a giraffe..
Why was this one of the first things I read this morning??

Deleted user

Why does everyone assume if I have a poptart packet, I have another one jsut for them

Deleted user

Yesterday was…
AAAAAARRGG!!!
First, I was crabby the entire school day.
When I got home, I had to be the one to pick up the dog's mess.
I also had to fill the puppy's and the older dog's food, when my brother was supposed to do it the day before.
THEN, my stepfather was in charge of dinner, except he had to go see the Blue Jackets without us…
And my mother was at a dentist's appointment until 6pm.
And my brother forgot the recipe for dinner, and he had no way to access it until our mother got home.
When she got home, (thankfully, dinner was good) she forced us to watch Elf. (A good Christmas movie, but you don't watch Christmas movies in November! This is Thanksgiving/NaNoWriMo month!
And I had a crap ton of homework to get done…

@Pickles group

(A good Christmas movie, but you don't watch Christmas movies in November! This is Thanksgiving/NaNoWriMo month!

My Santa leggings and I are offended

Deleted user

(A good Christmas movie, but you don't watch Christmas movies in November! This is Thanksgiving/NaNoWriMo month!

My Santa leggings and I are offended

(Uhhh… I mean, I LOVE Christmas!!!)
(Seriously though, I love the things my family does on Christmas. We have a PJ day and watch A Christmas Story while opening presents and eating cream puffs, chocolate eclairs, and other sweet treats. The. Best.)

Deleted user

Dear chat:

I hope you choke on your confetti and your cupcakes taste like despair

I tried to find what was so upsetting to you, but I'm lost