tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Dear chat:

I hope you choke on your confetti and your cupcakes taste like despair

I tried to find what was so upsetting to you, but I'm lost

It wasn’t anything in this chat
Remember like a month or two ago when I said any time I get unreasonably angry about anything I’d insult this chat itself so I don’t end up bottling everything up and snapping at someone I care about?
I got very angry earlier about something entirely unrelated
You guys are fine

Deleted user

me trying to rewrite ATC after i deleted everything but nothing is coming out the same.

@Moxie group

I freaking hate when you can't write things the way you had them
This is why you never delete your writing, not matter how much you hate it. It's so much easier to fix something thats already there than to try and recreate something. I don't mean you specifically, I'm just saying this as general advice.

@Moxie group

^Same
The only time I lose my writing is when I'm replying to a rp because sometimes my tab will randomly close. Of course, that happens when whatever I was writing was really long and cp=omplicated.

Deleted user

Dear chat:

I hope you choke on your confetti and your cupcakes taste like despair

… uh. Ok.
I don’t own confetti and I can’t have sweets so….

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I once wrote a really long and detailed critique for someone’s artwork only to accidentally click the image, sending me to another page, and when I went back all the text was gone and I had to start from scratch

Deleted user

Im so paranoid now that I save a workable copy and a not editable copy of all my stuff.
I can't handle losing another 80 pages.