forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I know back in the 50s/60s the phrase "bambi lesbian" was used to describe lesbians who were either ace or not interested in sex, you might be getting that confused with something?

@HighPockets group

lesbians who's kinks were cuddling and hand holding

Nell Walters and Martha Abbott have entered the chat
Just my characters don't mind me I'm just making dumb jokes lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Nope
It was a full on gender
I’m pretty sure it had something to do with shyness and being awake at night and all that
It was the perfect example of gender being confused with personality and used for attention, but I can’t find it anywhere
Which also proves that not many people actually believe these things, restoring my faith in humanity just a tiny bit

Deleted user

As a lesbian I am not sure how to respond to that

You accept it because it's true. Don't get offended over a stupid word choice. Jesus christ

Deleted user

Can you look at a picture of a hot dude/gal and be like "meh?"

Deleted user

Also– (I dont mean to sound overly adult here) but Ella you are still very young. You are at the beginning of youre journey through maturity. It's totally normal not to know what you like just yet. Don't put a label on yourself to feel 'normal'. Just go with your flow. Who cares if you don't know? You'll figure it out.

I promise. :)

Deleted user

quick question while we’re on a similar topic, how does one tell if they’re very asexual or full-on genophobic?

To be honest El, I've though you were ace for a very long time.
JYNNIE
ELLA HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU ABOUT ASEXUALITY KIND OF

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also– (I dont mean to sound overly adult here) but Ella you are still very young. You are at the beginning of youre journey through maturity. It's totally normal not to know what you like just yet. Don't put a label on yourself to feel 'normal'. Just go with your flow. Who cares if you don't know? You'll figure it out.

:D

Deleted user

As a lesbian I am not sure how to respond to that

You accept it because it's true. Don't get offended over a stupid word choice. Jesus christ

Oh my God I swear I am done with this chat

Deleted user

:D

I know that didn't really answer your question, but I thought you should know.

Deleted user

Eris, sometimes the things you say are really offensive to people whether you notice it or not