forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Only because this old soul is tired. I want to come back as a tree or something in my next life so I dont have to deal with this anymore.
Or hopefully I can just not reincarnate. That would be awesome too.

Why is that dagab?

Because being human is so stressful. If I were a tree I could just grow fruit, or provide shade. etc. etc. It would be so nice and quiet

Fair. But I would be so bored.

Deleted user

Where is Dom? I require mental stimulus.

Avensygny theusfiat.

CRIES

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I"VE BEEN SO SAD AND DEPRESSED WITHOUT YOU. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LOGICAL WITH ME.

My brother got in trouble for being an idiot about technology. So I didn't want to risk anything.

Ahh I see. I must suffer at the hands of 'brother'. How dare he. Please let him know that I am displeased with this particular turn of events.

Deleted user

Only because this old soul is tired. I want to come back as a tree or something in my next life so I dont have to deal with this anymore.

Why is that dagab?

Because being human is so stressful. If I were a tree I could just grow fruit, or provide shade. etc. etc. It would be so nice and quiet

at this point I think I would be okay with that.

My brother got in trouble for being an idiot about technology. So I didn't want to risk anything.

Ahh I see. I must suffer at the hands of 'brother'. How dare he. Please let him know that I am displeased with this particular turn of events.

Will do.

Deleted user

The relationship that has bloomed between the two of you really warms my heart.

shush I don't have friends. I have minions.

Pfft. Where does that put me? A bit of an odd minion don't you think?

yeah like what about FBBS?

Why is that dagab?

at this point I think I would be okay with that.

Never for me.

The relationship that has bloomed between the two of you really warms my heart.

shush I don't have friends. I have minions.

Pfft. Where does that put me? A bit of an odd minion don't you think?

yeah like what about FBBS?

?

Deleted user

Dom you're like the Lawful Neutral to my Chaotic Evil.

My dagab famikat.

Deleted user

FBBS:

Fire
Breathing
Bitch
Squad

I imagined you with acrylic nails just like, tapping something hard with each word

@Moxie group

So this isn't really a debate but I'm curious to see what you guys have to say.
do you think asexuality should be considered part of LGBT+? Is it already (I actually don't know)? Sweet petunias this is going to be boring, oops. Do you think anti LGBT people consider it any less/more wrong than being gay? Should they?
and anything else you have to say about it

I think not because being Ace has to do with feelings about sex, not who you do it with.
I have no issue with it and I'm pretty strict so I think most are pretty cool with it.

But what if the who you do it with is nobody?
If your sexual preference is 'no' it's still a sexual preference.
(hey Dom!)

Deleted user

Dom you're like the Lawful Neutral to my Chaotic Evil.

My dagab famikat.

Awww! Ukgrat filiamat.

TOO MUCH EMOTION. I CANNOT

Deleted user

FBBS:

Fire
Breathing
Bitch
Squad

I imagined you with acrylic nails just like, tapping something hard with each word

Bish Im harsh enough with my typing that I dont need acrylic nails to make it sound sharp and aggressive

Deleted user

FBBS:

Fire
Breathing
Bitch
Squad

I'm more of a… Hmm. What am I?

I told you what you are. Don't make me repeat it.
The emotion– (places hand dramatically upon my brow)–is simply too much for me to handle.
Duh. I have a rep to protect here, my guy.
I can't go liking people all willy nilly.
Dont be absurd

@The-Magician group

Gods almighty, human emotions are so strange. The things that come out of your mouth, at the end of the day, are so petty and unnecessary.
Discussions over sexuality, honestly, before all that Christian/Jewish stuff came about no one gave two flying fucks who you slept with/had a relationship with. And to be fair, it isn't really anyone's business either. No one needs a label, if anything they are completely unnecessary. Imagine, a warrior of Sparta turning around to their friends saying "Just so you know guys, I'm a heterosexual." It just didn't happen!
At one point I was fascinated with the things you humans came out with, now it just bores me because of how much of a joke you all are.
—Another Excerpt of Daro's Ridiculously Long Speech.

Deleted user

Circe don’t forget to ask about the eye, mouth, and nose sheets!