forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Gotta love my cheesy child Jyn (and everyone up and stole my nickname for you lmao)

With whom I can share the hot spicy tea.

Yes I think you’re a wonderful, cool, epic person, Jyn, outside of being one of my remaining children, of course.

@Moxie group

The Goth Store, basically.
It's kinda intimidating but the workers at the one I go to are literally the sweetest people ever, they put up with me changing my purchase 3 times and gave me a bandaid bc I cut my finger on a paper thing I had in my purse.

It’s also got a ton of pins and fandom merchandise

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I don't know you very well but I've seen you around Notebook a lot

You seen like a very nice person, one who has their own opinions and is vocal about things they don't like

If I knew you irl, you'd probably be one of my friends lol

Deleted user

Really? I didn't know that!
I know what I'm doing this weekend–

@HighPockets group

I don't know you very well but I've seen you around Notebook a lot

You seen like a very nice person, one who has their own opinions and is vocal about things they don't like

If I knew you irl, you'd probably be one of my friends lol

Aw, thank you! <3

Deleted user

As always, you and your kin are welcome here, Scarlett. :) Pleasure to see you once more, darling.

Deleted user

This is random, but I'm sick of people assuming that if someone {in this situation, me} likes to flirt and does so, they're a slut. Like, okay, I admit, I flirt with girls all the time. And guys, I guess, on occasion, but mostly girls. That doesn't mean anything. You know??

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You know what?
Everyone give their honest opinions of me, I'm in that kind of mood.
Aka paranoia! Yay.

You are highly opinionated, with a tendency to let your emotions control you. But your passion is part of what makes you you. And I like you.

Deleted user

You know what?
Aka paranoia! Yay.

You are highly opinionated, with a tendency to let your emotions control you. But your passion is part of what makes you you. And I like you.

This is the most Dom compliment I have ever read in my life.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

You know what?
Aka paranoia! Yay.

This is the most Dom compliment I have ever read in my life.

Bows and tips hat