tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I translated that…..

still don't know what you're talking about

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Mangoes are delicious

Also I liked the court, mostly because it was the first time on this entire site where we actually used the whole “innocent until proven guilty” thing in an argument instead of just picking a side and screaming

@The-Magician group

I went away to get a drink, came back and all hell had broken loose. I then had to explain to my parents why I was angry and threw my glass on the floor. Some people…

Deleted user

aw Jyn

even heartless assholes like myself have amazing friends like the FBBS.

Deleted user

How about we stop talking about what transpired and just forget about it?

@Fraust

I swear to god I'm so late to this but Spork, don't join a rudeness chat if you can't handle people being rude to you?? Seems like common sense, and also, guilt tripping is one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't try to make people feel bad for using a chat the way it was intended by saying "well I'm gonna go cut myself now because you were mean in the mean chat >:(". Like, you can get over Emi's comment (because literally the point of this chat is to be rude), but dear fucking god don't go guilt tripping and telling people to kill themselves. That's past the line of rude. That's just being a prick ass bitch.
Aight there's my piece, hope y'all feeling good

Deleted user

Japanese on Duolingo is actually pretty easy.

Much easier than how I learned it

@HighPockets group

I swear to god I'm so late to this but Spork, don't join a rudeness chat if you can't handle people being rude to you?? Seems like common sense, and also, guilt tripping is one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't try to make people feel bad for using a chat the way it was intended by saying "well I'm gonna go cut myself now because you were mean in the mean chat >:(". Like, you can get over Emi's comment (because literally the point of this chat is to be rude), but dear fucking god don't go guilt tripping and telling people to kill themselves. That's past the line of rude. That's just being a prick ass bitch.
Aight there's my piece, hope y'all feeling good

AGREED!